Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

Head up mate, get that indoors pumping, hopefully u will still end up with a enough to keep u going,,those girls around the clothes line were going to be massive

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks mate, as long as it don't spread anymore, should do alright, no fun watching them deteriorate though, all the big ones are in trouble

feel for ya mate.  have ya nutted out what it is pedro?

Stem rot of some sort, never came across it before, trying a few things, see what happens 

Spewing for ya Pedro, hope you can salvage something mate.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

So do I Gazza, will know if a couple of weeks, doesn't take long for them to die once it starts

Spot on GQ, fungle disease, lots of cracked branches were they join the stem, its been that windy for a month, not much i can do about it, they got to big to quick,

had a day of heavy soaking rain in Jan, plants were heavy as fuck, that night and the next day was blowing 100kmh, that's what started the downfall 

got a huge split in the trunk of one, its good at the moment lol

Ties are alright, always tie them loose, allow some movement but stop them falling over, plants all looked the same last year, lots of cracks and loose branches 

not much i can do about it from what i could find out on Google, try and keep them alive long enough to harvest something, even if its just for RSO, Hash and edibles 

Well if it makes you feel any better your not alone, one of biggest got a break half way down main trunk it looked alright for a week of so then started going yellow all over im just trying to keep her going long enough to get something off her, also i thought id try my hand at breeding my own seed lol i should have left it for my mate to do because i might of over done it looks like ive got seeds every where cept one plot hopefully, unless im missing some male flowers somewhere but im pretty thorough or some other tool in there area has males, more likely my own handy work though lol sad sad

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah, bad luck there, pedro. Rain-laden plants getting whipped-shit hardly ever has a good outcome. It's times like these, outdoors, where you feel like saying to hell with it and go back indoors.

lol, GQ. Pollen-chucking does still require a bit of finesse. I done some late last year by hand with a small brush, and still managed to pollinate other buds. :D