Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

I think I've managed to fix them a bit , except for the one in the last pics its fucked, the others are still going down hill, but slower then they were 

give them another dose of everything on the Friday/Saturday, about a week from the last lot, pumping as much fertilizer in as they will take

not really the way i like to do things, but its a race against time now, think there is only one left not effected 

got a feeling time is winning at the moment

mind you in 30+ years of growing I've bought one OZ and a 1/4 pound, wont be buying any in the foreseeable future or ever again hopefully, FUCK TIME lol lol 

the buds are half the size they should be on some of them if that, not getting any bigger either,

if they mature i'll be doing a huge hash/oil run, and a shitload of edibles with all the little shit,

should still get some good shit of half of it  :unknw:

this is why I've always got a little plant or two ready to go every month, you never know what shit will happen next :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

Well me grub/caterpillar problem is a lot worse then i thought, got them everywhere and on every plant bar one, the almost dead one

not sure how to check the tops of the big ones, 10-12 ft high and 8 ft round, no hope of reaching all of it with out breaking shit

will have to resort to spraying the fuckers, take me losses and work on next year

got lots of spare glass jars if anyone needs any lol lol 

Well another interesting day and night of 100 k + winds, plants are all looking great, about half there height, half of it paying a visit with the ground

Its supposed to be pissing with rain, not seen a drop, all going south to Tassie or north to the dividing ranges

8 weeks without a drop, can't get a delivery, some idiot planted he's plants against the water tanks

even I can smell it out the front now, next lot or rain not due to April

we will be fucked by then, starting to cull shit soon

its been "yellow let it mellow brown flush it down" for a few weeks already

showers are optional, missing a shower keeps me plants alive for a few more days

Well fuck me, its just started spitting a little bit, there might be a bit of light at the end of the tunnel

Edited by pedro de pacas