Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

Chuck an ibc on your trailer.

Yeah, got a mate bring one up next week, can't find clean ones around here

probably should of done that ages ago, but it always fucking raining here, so decided to wait for it, pushed me luck almost a bit to far

hopefully we get 1/2 a inch or so today, get thru till the April rains, if there is any

The lack of water, is a problem of my own making, got 2 10000 gallon tanks, one with a crack in it that leeks heaps, we use the leaky one

top up with the full one when we need to, some "dickhead" wont mention names, forgot to turn the tap off on the full one

lost more then half me water, now both tanks are below the leak, wouldn't have 6 inches left in both, the quality would not be to flash either

managed to get 1/4 a bucket full of me back shed, lol lol that should last a while, the rains stopped now, wasn't enough to wet the dirt

Edited by pedro de pacas