Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

Been thinking i need to go down the auto route Bob, already got me first Led lol

figured out what it is, not much hope for them tho, ah well such is life

the indoor is being used for 12 hours of dark atm, electricity is high enough without going full on in there

good to see you back in the game Bob, nice big cola's of them plants, well done

Fuck yeah, I'm on top of a hill, looking at a valley to the bay, 15 kms from the coast, probably had 3 or 4 100 kmh windy days this month, last month and the month before lol

Nov the windy month was fantastic, its a fucking hard place to grow outside here, very unpredictable weather, was very humid a week ago, would of set things off

its La Nina at the moment so you got to expect bad shit to happen with outdoor pot

its not a problem only a setback 

Blowing an absolute gale again, that makes it 27 windy days out of 28 lol, all me plants are unstable except one, was the big storm mid Jan that fucked them

if the weren't tied to star pickets they would be laying on the deck, or at the neighbors place

climate controlled glasshouse is on me Xmas list , bit of dreaming there lol

Got the little fuckers inside out of the wind

the 1.2 x 1.2 tent running at 32c and 40 h one 600w, proper exhaust fan

the room is 26c and 45 h one 600w,  2 315w ,dodgy bathroom fan

big difference

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys, will defiantly lose one more, hoping i can nurse the other bad one (pacas)through the next 4/5 weeks

the only stable one is the smallest one, bit of a lesson there i reckon, don't plant in November

started with 11 pulled a couple of slow ones, lost the biggest one, will lose the 2nd biggest one, pacas is the 3rd biggest now, not looking real good, it will all end up as RSO no doubt

i hope its not something I've brought in, had a few stem rot, root rot issues over winter inside, the only thing that ended up on everything was worm castings

gave them the arse in me pots, used a couple of left over bags on me outside plots,

had plenty of plants 10 foot tall end up on the deck in the past, put them back up and there fine, not this year tho

ya got to have a laugh i suppose, fucking Victorian weather lol lol lol