Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

Very very nice pedro,very nice, mine are not that mature but im catchin up fast with this rain ive been getting, i was out doing the rounds this morning and im very happy at the rate there filling out but im still only on my first set of hairs, guess you'll be getting ready to chop soon by looks if not already? GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

nowhere near as impressive as ur autos pedro lol, but very nice indeed

Wait till you see this seasons auto's, there big, real big, got a bit of earth moving equipment coming to help with the harvest

Very very nice pedro,very nice, mine are not that mature but im catchin up fast with this rain ive been getting, i was out doing the rounds this morning and im very happy at the rate there filling out but im still only on my first set of hairs, guess you'll be getting ready to chop soon by looks if not already? GQ

Thanks GQ, you and your candy pants are always welcome, they are just a few small potted ones, pull them in a week or two

Shit hot Pedro, love ya work. You might have to give us a personal tour when ya ready if you need a trim lackey I'm ya man lol.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Its almost Bourbon o'clock 

Nice pedro, very nice mate!! What strain is the one with the really skinny leaves??

A very Thai leaning Zamaldalica 

Grab the farkin fly swatter. That little crunt is being chased all over the forum at the moment. Get him.

The purple one is my fav.

Yeah, the little fuckers are everywhere at the moment 

Looks like pacas de pedro isn't going to make it, lost one plant already, another on the way out, now pacas is fucked

some sort of root rot, stem rot shit, first time I've ever lost a plant in the ground, looks like it will end up being 3 of them at least

no more water for the sick ones, just spray 1/4 strength ferty on them and hope for the best, try and get something of them  

pissed off, I wasn't growing outside next few years, wanted to go out with a shitload to last a few years

off the the LG's

FUCK i need a can or ten

Very very sorry to hear pedro, ive got my own dramas today and will probably loose 5 of my bigger girls to last nights storm it has not been an easy year me, and now ive had council w orkers down the back this morning with a clear view to the rest, im abosolutly shitin my pants lose is one thing but reports to cops is a whole other ball game, have much do you recken you'll loose?