Name the strain. (Mature content warning, some content may offend)

Very very sorry to hear pedro, ive got my own dramas today and will probably loose 5 of my bigger girls to last nights storm it has not been an easy year me, and now ive had council w orkers down the back this morning with a clear view to the rest, im abosolutly shitin my pants lose is one thing but reports to cops is a whole other ball game, have much do you recken you'll loose?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Shit not good, hard to tell from a distance what they are, hope they were far enough away, if the two sick ones die(will happen), at least a year of smoke and oil gone, maybe more

sorry to hear about your 5 big girls, its been a very crappy month of February everywhere this year

its been a hard couple of years up and down the east coast for us outdoor growers

Don’t know what to say guys, knowing how to grow it is hard enough, to actually harvest it is a whole different kettle of fish

I lost everything last yr because of the rain, only reason I went indoors

Fingers crossed for both of u

Thanks mate, its been a prick of a windy year, plants have been smashed all over the place, the worst of the weather is still to come lol

it could all go to shit here from if it spreads, time to fire up inside again, bloody quickly to, encase it does go to shit outside, and i end up with fuck all lol

Edited by pedro de pacas

Feeling yours as well, had the power workers across the road up the pole, a couple of weeks ago, had a little bit of time, to do something

but as you know, on your own 10-12 foot plants, you got no hope of covering them lol

was shitting meself for a bit, at least mine just look like big bushes or small bushy trees, yours look like pot plants, really nice pot plants lol

from about 80 meters away i can't tell what mine are, me nearest fence is about that, they sort of know anyway, seen them close up one year, we both pretended they weren't there lol

good luck mate, watch out they don't come back and rip them if the seen them, lots of low life stnuc out there