Led grow lights

Well hello bob lol let me read ur novel [emoji6]

lol oooops learning this app and I entered by mistake. I read the s4+ ate 172w cob but only runs at 100w as it's a 100w driver so x 4 is 400w actual draw age but that's for that model not urs that would be just a s4. But seriously I use a s4 and it's grown my bananas from 8cm to 1.7m in 6mth. So I'm not complaining lol

Well hello porcha,you have been a busy little monkey finding those stats,there might be abit of light at end of tunnel for 'ol spider cob.People gave me a

bit of a hard time about the Epistar drivers in cobs,but since found out that some Mars Hydro ii's even run same ones.

Even though mine only pulls 200 act watts from wall,i've still had to raise from canopy from initial 30cms to 55cms due to light burn and that was 3x3.

You can swap cobs out to 200w each,800w total,but when your runnin 4 plants no need to, One other thing,abs no heat from spidercob,just two 12in fans

circulating air flow and a open window. 34 days now not a temp over 28.5 and RH's between 48%-63%

A few haters bummed me out to start with but slowly gaining confidence with it. People like you take the edge off paying $480

f3a1f6c7fe5ffc8188a6c7613e3db1fe.jpge7a2e85f2187506eec7ddd49ec8767bb.jpg200c2d8c35e3d500c3a57e58d053bfd4.jpg

This is my 40ft container I have 4 grow rooms and a resi room [emoji5]

Hi Porcha, do you have anything to do with selling spyder lights? Not to discredit anything you've said thus far - but most of your posts look like a sales pitch. If you just like the lights and are helping others then I apologise but if you do sell them you should let people know in the interests of disclosure (or you should look at paying to be an affiliate as others have done).

All the best :)

• Upvote 2

Hey Bob no offence taken and yes I do, and we do have advertising coming on this site but I was told one was up I've never seen it. I started off on here as inquiry before advertising here. And it's not a sales pitch proofs in the pudding how well the lights excel. My grow rooms being on 24/7 for the last going on 2.5yrs. It doesn't let me change my name or put information on this sight about me so not sure how to tell people?

Was thinking the same (EDIT: SBM :D )! There are spyder cob ads in the top banners that rotate through with other vendors. Contact the admins and they should be able to change your name or have a separate account when using a sales pitch or put a disclaimer in your signature that you're a vendor. Edited by nici

Not bob here but no dramas!

I'm glad you'll be paying to advertise - then you can plug your products as much as you like! Maybe you can PM one of the mods to change your name and add one of the little sponsor badges to your profile so that people are aware?

Cheers

Sorry bout that :D

Was thinking the same (EDIT: SBM :D )! There are spyder cob ads in the top banners that rotate through with other vendors. Contact the admins and they should be able to change your name or have a separate account when using a sales pitch or put a disclaimer in your signature that you're a vendor.

I'm not a sales rep though I'm the owner. Oh so they are on here, I havnt seen one yet [emoji5] Other thing is I'm a wholesaler not a retailer, I'd prefer to promote stores that support us not my business name.