Led grow lights

Oldriver hows about posting some pictures?

It's just a link to a eBay listing, Gaz.

To be honest, I wouldn't be so concerned about external links, the relatively new Federal Legislation that was introduced earlier this year is something I'd be more concerned about, where your ISP has got to retain your browsing, search and communications history for up to 5 years.

Just get yourself a reputable VPN service, there's a few decent ones around for $35-$50 a year.

what do you think about the spider 4??

i have the spider 6 by growfresh and same position as you trying to find more info. it seems okay but my first grow so i dont have any experience to compare

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78705-Indoor-LED-2nd-grow---Amnesia-and-Northern-Lights

I went back to hydro guy and had bit of winge about spider 4 being underpowered so he gave me spider 4+ which is double the power 800 watts for +$200

Hav'nt looked back. No probs,good with heat and quiet. Just gotta keep raising light every 2 weeks or so

• Upvote 1

I went back to hydro guy and had bit of winge about spider 4 being underpowered so he gave me spider 4+ which is double the power 800 watts for +$200

Hav'nt looked back. No probs,good with heat and quiet. Just gotta keep raising light every 2 weeks or so

is there anything i can replace myself to upgrade my spider cobs too?? i thought they werent the best so ended up just getting another cheap 200w led to boost the light

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78705-Indoor-LED-2nd-grow---Amnesia-and-Northern-Lights

Anyone know what height to run this ,,,,,and what it's coverage is ?

LushPro 2 Panel LED Light Kit 200w (92 watts Usage)

$265.00

Product Information

LushPro 2 Panel COB LED Grow Light 200w (92 Watts Usage)

New Lushpro LED lighting systems feature COB (Chips on Board) technology, a new way of packaging LEDs. COB technology is an emerging trend in horticultural lighting. Multiple LED chips are packaged together as one lighting module. When the system lights up, it looks like a lighting panel. LEDs have a long lifespan, run cool and help growers save on energy costs. Lushpro LED lighting systems can increase lighting areas 10 times more than traditional grow lights, and reduce the uncomfortable glare in the growroom that other lights can cause. With the high reflective lens fitted and multiple LEDs inside, the Lushpro COB LED covers a larger area with even light output. It is patented by Lightspot. There is a series port fitted on each LED light for inter connection.

Includes Steel Hangers

Dimension 290 x 180 x 84mm 

Working temp. -20°-50°

Input voltage AC85-265v 

Spectrum red:blue

Number of Chips 64PCS - 3 Watts each 

Working current 600mA 

Life span 50000 hour

Working Freq. 50-60hz 

Housing color White

2 x Built In Cooling Fans

View or download a PDF for this product

Product Code: LEDNI9TA93

Customer Reviews

This product hasn't been reviewed yet. Write a review

post-57984-0-67495400-1506820512_thumb.jpg

is there anything i can replace myself to upgrade my spider cobs too?? i thought they werent the best so ended up just getting another cheap 200w led to boost the light

Sure, if u do some research on particular lights u will find a wealth of knowledge, Mars Hydro range has proven results in all there lights, cob leds made by CREE is the preferred choice

• Upvote 1

Anyone know what height to run this ,,,,,and what it's coverage is ?

LushPro 2 Panel LED Light Kit 200w (92 watts Usage)

$265.00

Product Information

LushPro 2 Panel COB LED Grow Light 200w (92 Watts Usage)

New Lushpro LED lighting systems feature COB (Chips on Board) technology, a new way of packaging LEDs. COB technology is an emerging trend in horticultural lighting. Multiple LED chips are packaged together as one lighting module. When the system lights up, it looks like a lighting panel. LEDs have a long lifespan, run cool and help growers save on energy costs. Lushpro LED lighting systems can increase lighting areas 10 times more than traditional grow lights, and reduce the uncomfortable glare in the growroom that other lights can cause. With the high reflective lens fitted and multiple LEDs inside, the Lushpro COB LED covers a larger area with even light output. It is patented by Lightspot. There is a series port fitted on each LED light for inter connection.

Includes Steel Hangers

Dimension 290 x 180 x 84mm 

Working temp. -20°-50°

Input voltage AC85-265v 

Spectrum red:blue

Number of Chips 64PCS - 3 Watts each 

Working current 600mA 

Life span 50000 hour

Working Freq. 50-60hz 

Housing color White

2 x Built In Cooling Fans

View or download a PDF for this product

Product Code: LEDNI9TA93

Customer Reviews

This product hasn't been reviewed yet. Write a review

attachicon.gifIMG_2070.JPG

If your on a budget go with a Mars or Lush LED the lumenator has proven results online

I would just have both LED's running. Those cobs can be unscrewed but whether heatsinks and fans are up to scratch and bit of cutting and soldering, like gazza said plenty of tute's out there to guide you. Easier now u got extra light to run it as well

Yeah lot of bad raps out there for spider-cobs

By the look of those plants you showed earlier, i dont think you'll have any probs

Edited by afgahn bob
  • Upvote 1