Led grow lights

But we are all friends Bob! I made a query, Porcha gave a quick and honest answer and I think everyones all good?

I for one wish everyone happy growing whatever light they use, hell, bust out the candles if you like!

Quick edit: I just saw the banner ad flick by. Move along, nothing to see here ;)

lol I think my app plays up I never see it [emoji23]

do you guys have specials or deals or anything from time to time?.

im always interested in new lights... wont be for a while as i just got a vipaspectra thingy.. seems to be doing ok for reasonably cheep.

Hey gumby sorry we are a wholesaler we do have 60 stores across Australia u less u want to test and supply stats. We do competitions on fb n Insta as free give aways now and again. There is another post on here somewhere re: vipaspectra.

There ya go porcha,could be first indirect lead on customer for future.

lol bob I can't sell to the public retailers will get cranky

Hey gumby sorry we are a wholesaler we do have 60 stores across Australia u less u want to test and supply stats. We do competitions on fb n Insta as free give aways now and again. There is another post on here somewhere re: vipaspectra.

lol bob I can't sell to the public retailers will get cranky

sorry im not on the fb and ig.. dang dang..

and the banners dont pop up on the app or mobile version. .. they are at the top of the full site.

depending on what your looking for in a test grow.. im not sure i would qualify.

im pretty much a small time personal grower.

• Upvote 1

Be worth giving the Spider COB a try. Recentl trials Black Dog (800w) vs Spider 4+ (400w) turns out Spider only yielded 2g less than the BD, the BD was double the watts and 4 times the cost. Imagine what the Spider would do if it's a watt for watt, put the S16 against the BD 800w it would smash it [emoji1591]

I for one would like to see this grow off can u please link me? i do not believe it... 4x 50watt chips Vs 336x 5watt diodes? no way they are not even in the same ball park

I smell a tale a tall tale, i could be wrong but she was talking $$$ in another post something about 9k or some shit but she has 60 distributes across Australia you'd think she would be talking in the $100,000 $ investments we are not talking little businesses here

some of her advice does not add up plus the instagram shit once again i have been lead down this path for led grow lights... why do people advise to check instagram? real grows are done throughout the world on committed cannabis forums like this, OSA, ICMag, UK420, etc.. where real grow diaries the good the bad and the ugly are shown not just snippets

I for one would like to see this grow off can u please link me? i do not believe it... 4x 50watt chips Vs 336x 5watt diodes? no way they are not even in the same ball park

hey Gazza spider 4+ is 4 x100w actual power so it's 400w vs 800w. Hoping it will be written up somewhere I've been told it will be. [emoji5]

I smell a tale a tall tale, i could be wrong but she was talking $$$ in another post something about 9k or some shit but she has 60 distributes across Australia you'd think she would be talking in the $100,000 $ investments we are not talking little businesses here

some of her advice does not add up plus the instagram shit once again i have been lead down this path for led grow lights... why do people advise to check instagram? real grows are done throughout the world on committed cannabis forums like this, OSA, ICMag, UK420, etc.. where real grow diaries the good the bad and the ugly are shown not just snippets

lol tall tale. We are a small business Gazza, most companies have a requirement of buy by the pallet or minimum of 10. We offer retails no limit so they might only by 1-2 lights at a time. Saying this my figures was quoted on a 3mth turn around as that's how long it takes for the lights to be manufactured and shipped. I advice to check Instagram as it's where we put our photos. Can't have them on fb. Instagram is a social forum and spreads the word far and wide. Some of the best growers have a Instagram acc. I have no problem showing the good the bad n the ugly, I've had a shit grower when we started the business he had nutrient burnt, let to much light in etc his crop was shit, (when we approached retailers we showed them TGTBTU luckily at the same time had another grower who trialed them, boom. So yes light will differ depending on the growers method also. Like I said in another post I'm here as me not as my business. I use my own lights so why can't I have my own opinion and advise. Never thought it was a crime to put ones opinion out there!

lol tall tale. We are a small business Gazza, most companies have a requirement of buy by the pallet or minimum of 10. We offer retails no limit so they might only by 1-2 lights at a time. Saying this my figures was quoted on a 3mth turn around as that's how long it takes for the lights to be manufactured and shipped. I advice to check Instagram as it's where we put our photos. Can't have them on fb. Instagram is a social forum and spreads the word far and wide. Some of the best growers have a Instagram acc. I have no problem showing the good the bad n the ugly, I've had a shit grower when we started the business he had nutrient burnt, let to much light in etc his crop was shit, (when we approached retailers we showed them TGTBTU luckily at the same time had another grower who trialed them, boom. So yes light will differ depending on the growers method also. Like I said in another post I'm here as me not as my business. I use my own lights so why can't I have my own opinion and advise. Never thought it was a crime to put ones opinion out there!

But your telling us your lights are this good and yield this much yet your not showing us any real results i want to see diaries i want to see everything your saying to be true

60 distributors in Australia it doesn't add up, your cheapest light cost $219.95 x minimum purchase 10 units x 60 distributors that's over $130,000 than u have 4 lights in your range up to $1689.95 per unit

i simply cant see how this is a small business?

maybe i am over thinking it i think you should do what another led company is doing and give out discounts on your lights to actual growers who will post diaries and grow results, let your lights speak plants :D

It's not up to me to document it, it's up the the grower and the ones I know r private. Saying this I have been told to look out for a write up light vs light. As it's illegal in oz to grow obviously these people don't want to be known. I share what they share to me. Our cheapest light is not $219.95 that's retail price so ur figures are wrong. And I mentioned we don't have a quantity minimum purchase stores ring and place orders as they need them could be 1 could be 4-10, you can find who we supply to on our website. As you've checked out the prices they are retail but notice you can't purchase off our site, we are a wholesaler and be silly to put up wholesale prices, my retailers would luv that...not. lol once again ur looking at retail price I wish I got this much for them

OK i should relax more and calm down lol i see you are coming in here as your self but your announcing your business there for i believe u are marketing your product as previously mentioned by another member i think u should register as a company and sponsor this site also i don't see why there is a need to say your product is better than the Black Dog they too are a paid site sponsor its companies like this who keep this forum in motion i think u just need to prove to us your product works, your product is worth the amount your asking and you have good customer service

when i see one company beat down another on the same forum its not a challenge just let your product do the speaking, if it is a quality product you'll see your company grow wings and fly along all your customers will do the advertising for u by word of mouth or typing and or sharing pictures of successful grows

maybe what u need to do is find a few growers either in Australia who will share a diary or look at finding someone in the UK where it is legal to grow and ship them a light this is how some ofthe other UK based led companies kicked off and they charge 2-3 times the amount your asking for your led lights

good luck :)