Led grow lights

I looked at your lights the other week and have seen your add's around the interweb i think its a cool light and its price pretty good compared to other models like the Black Dog that just absolutely rorts ya $3000 $4000 lights i just dont see how they could cost that much

I'll be keen to see some grows from people using your LED light, i am currently going with LED COB DIY light but the setting up is a pain in the ass and the worry what if i have done something wrong or cause a fire it may be well worth buying your lights

Absolutely. We are still waiting for pics from here in Australia. A bit early still. Online mainly instagram there are plenty of pics probably best place right now. Hopefully in a month or 2 we should see something but then that is up to the individual grower we do not pay anyone to show off.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

www.quickbloomlights.com.au

Also on Wickr Username QBLOZ

Absolutely. We are still waiting for pics from here in Australia. A bit early still. Online mainly instagram there are plenty of pics probably best place right now. Hopefully in a month or 2 we should see something but then that is up to the individual grower we do not pay anyone to show off.

will you be only selling LED's or are you looking into other tech to import & fill your product line 

• Upvote 1

will you be only selling LED's or are you looking into other tech to import & fill your product line

Good question. We are looking to expand, if you are looking for anything in particular let us know.

That said the current range of LED is set to expand this year as well with another 3 lights based on same system so a lot to happen this year.

Good question. We are looking to expand, if you are looking for anything in particular let us know.

That said the current range of LED is set to expand this year as well with another 3 lights based on same system so a lot to happen this year.

cool , will keep an eye out 

i had heard/read LED lights were in for a big change sometime soon , described as a bit of a game changer in tech

i've been looking at the Endomaxx cmh 150 & 315w , they are already 240v & by the basic look would only need a lead / plug change

but i have no idea what's under the hood 

http://www.endomaxx.com/

i had heard/read LED lights were in for a big change sometime soon , described as a bit of a game changer in tech

i've been looking at the Endomaxx cmh 150 & 315w , they are already 240v & by the basic look would only need a lead / plug change

Just to avoid confusion but these lights we have are also 240v no adapter needed. Controller same, but plug adapter supplied by us. So good to go.

? fill me in, what and who is doing something with LED technology?

the latest is everyone is changing over from purple LED lights to white LED COB's but the chips cost a lot of money and nearly all these lights are do it your self so plenty of people could be fucking it up and burning out there chips plus the possibility of electrocution something i didnt worry about much when buying my COB's now worrying might look like einstine

Just to avoid confusion but these lights we have are also 240v no adapter needed. Controller same, but plug adapter supplied by us. So good to go.

it's cool mate , i understand that 

i just was saying Endomaxx run as a 240v unit in the states 

don't ask me how that works but it does apparently !

• Upvote 1

? fill me in, what and who is doing something with LED technology?

the latest is everyone is changing over from purple LED lights to white LED COB's but the chips cost a lot of money and nearly all these lights are do it your self so plenty of people could be fucking it up and burning out there chips plus the possibility of electrocution something i didnt worry about much when buying my COB's now worrying might look like einstine

don't know detail & detail wasn't given , in a discussion on the upfront cost of cmh vs DE hps on a large scale  

the word was to keep an eye out for something new in the near future that would be big , game changer were words used 

that's all i got & the gist of what was said , till you see something take it with a grain of salt 

it's cool mate , i understand that 

i just was saying Endomaxx run as a 240v unit in the states 

don't ask me how that works but it does apparently !

The US has 110v, 240v, 415v, residential use 110v but a lot of people have 240v wired up to there house i thought the whole US at one time only ever used 110v lol

don't know detail & detail wasn't given , in a discussion on the upfront cost of cmh vs DE hps on a large scale  

the word was to keep an eye out for something new in the near future that would be big , game changer were words used 

that's all i got & the gist of what was said , till you see something take it with a grain of salt 

All good mate if its LED technology the chances are i won't be able to afford it lol