2nd grow 2015/16

My method is ultra ghetto. Pulled off male flowers and put in an envelope to dry out and open is as far as I've got so far. It'll be a case of shaking all the flowers out into another envelope and storing for another couple of weeks.

I'm yet to decide on the way I'm going to do the pollination. Heard a few way of putting the pollen onto a bud and wrapping a slightly damp cloth around it

Yep hashy 100% there ive noticed mine has some brown plus the swelling.

Torrie so it doesnt have to be kept refridgerated?? And the method youve described ive read putting water on the pollen isnt good for its potency? I just shook pollen onto mine until you could actually see it building up on the leaves and pistils and left it as is. Its out of rain and ive kept to watering the pot only avoiding the leaves as not to wash it off. I have no clue in regards to this so i could be wrong?

My method is ultra ghetto. Pulled off male flowers and put in an envelope to dry out and open is as far as I've got so far. It'll be a case of shaking all the flowers out into another envelope and storing for another couple of weeks.

I'm yet to decide on the way I'm going to do the pollination. Heard a few way of putting the pollen onto a bud and wrapping a slightly damp cloth around it

Keep water away from any pollen you want to successfully fertilise, wetting the buds you don't want fertilised while dusting a dry bud with a cotton bud or paintbrush and then maybe covering it with a paper bag for 24hrs or so, followed by wetting the fertilised bud after that to prevent any loose pollen doing damage after removing the bag, yes.  But I wouldn't do as you suggest.

Keeping it for a couple of weeks out of the fridge should be fine, best to freeze for long term storage though.