2nd grow 2015/16

Quick update again, my seedy girl i decided to harvest today plenty of brown and the seeds are swelling ive already got roughly 50 seeds and im going to do the rest tomorrow my fingers feel like they have superglue on them lol. This whole plant i will use for butter got the lower half drying in a shoe box till its ready to grind. Love everyones threads this year some hectic buds !! :) :)

post-55495-0-87779500-1458004796_thumb.jpg

post-55495-0-73981000-1458004837_thumb.jpg

post-55495-0-83315400-1458004882_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Is that the one that you pollenated on purpose, or the one that you don't know how it got pollenated (or am I getting you mixed up with someone else :doh:)?

If it's the one you're not sure about, it might be worth going through the seeded buds with a fine tooth comb looking for signs of hermaphroditism, and if you find any ditch the beans.

Also worth pulling those beans out of the baggie and letting them dry for a week or 2 before sealing them up, and binning any green or whitish ones.

Fresh beans are good, as is sticky buds :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

Nah its the one i purposely pollenated. I think its someone else ur thinking of lol. I will do that now. Ill pop them in an envelope in the cupboard. Thanks hashy.

:D stoner memory :doh:

Don't know the specific details, but seeds are meant to be at a lower hydration level than buds for storage, but don't quote me on that.  I just give em about 1-2 weeks after taking them out of dried buds, give them a chance to harden up a bit.

Thanks bro yeah these will keep me going for a real long time. The fun will be seeing what sort of plants these seeds will produce as i have no idea what strains I pollenated.

Quick question though one of my girls has gone all seedy on me but the rest are not thankfully i have pulled some calyxes off and inspected and they are 100% not pollinated just ready to open with new buds. This one in particular is making what looks to be very sparse and thin buds but all of the new growth now are seeds. I pulled 2 off before and they are green unripe seeds. Theres no male plants around and i checked this plant too from to bottom for balls but saw none so wtf? Heres some pics. Plus a pic of all the seeds :) thanks everyone i will post pics of the rest of the girls tomorrow theyre going well chunking up every day love it.

post-55495-0-69628800-1458106743_thumb.jpg

post-55495-0-64236600-1458106810_thumb.jpg

post-55495-0-16626800-1458106881_thumb.jpg