2nd grow 2015/16

yea hurts to loose some sometimes ya soon forget and focus more on your others..

question.. if thats ok.. while males and pollen being talked,,what the go with pulling your males well before maturity and letting them decompose were they stood,any chance of any pollen maturing or pollenating females..

Edited by ozzyoutdoors

yea hurts to loose some sometimes ya soon forget and focus more on your others..

question.. if thats ok.. while males and pollen being talked,,what the go with pulling your males well before maturity and letting them decompose were they stood,any chance of any pollen maturing or pollenating females..

Would depend on how far before maturity, at first sign of preflowers you may get away with it, but seeing as to how I keep stalks in the cupboard over wax paper  for a week or so to collect pollen, and flowers continue to form and open over that time, I wouldn't risk it once they have balls formed up.

Unfortunately males happen with regular seeds, so long as it's less than half it's just something we have to accept.  I find most plants show preflowers after about 4 weeks, not all but most, so I tend to go off that rather than continuing to grow any longer, cause who wants to put several months into a plant for nothing.

Plus we also need to remember that males are important as well, so stop being sexist :D

Yeah i will be sexist haha this is about the only time where its acceptable lol. Thanks for answering that hashy. Lesson learnt here is fuck bag seed. I will invest in fem seeds next go and try colloidal on one as well. Im hinting to the better half to get me that fruit basket from AMS as a bday present :) Im shattered after babying that plant back to good health and having to kill it today :( oh well its part of the territory i suppose.

Nah guys not saying the quality of bagseed weed isnt good. It can be if they turn out female and given the right conditions of course but what i meant was you dont know if those seeds are from a hermie or a shit house plant in general then growing one out for 6 months only to go male or hermie on you is fucked. Yesterday really pissed me off enough not to use bag seed ever again.