2nd grow 2015/16

Personally I'd poison the bastards and give the buds a weekly misting/rinse until harvest but if that isn't an option spidermite webs are surprisingly flammable and they also tend to bunch up in great numbers making burning their bodies pretty easy too.  It's not ideal but if you hit them hard twice a day the damage they cause will be drastically reduced and the plant should get toasty but mature without too much of a hassle. 

Those bastards breed like crazy though so if you can't keep up with it either harvest now or go the nuclear option on them.

Had to be done upon loupe inspection there was hundreds of them all over the leaves and some of the stem. Trichs are milky which is good. Drying this one outside i havent got the room to setup my tent yet. See in a week or so what this smokes up like. Im cursing cause it could have gone a lot longer but oh well shit happens.

post-55495-0-06748600-1457660712_thumb.jpg