2nd grow 2015/16

Hi budding had a little read there looking real nice mate im in syd on the real hot days I'd just put the water retainer things under the pots give them a good water early in the morning make sure that retainer is full under the pot they would go well on the real hot days , good luck with them and is your back and front yard going to stink

Owe my pots were a bit bigger than yours .

Edited by Smashd1again

Cheers everyone. It seems everyone is having nice results this year which is great been a good summer so far. Yeah reggie my area is around 2x2m nothing huge but enough for my needs. Its all about the quality. Its why im doing this im sick of dealing with wankers and the shit smoke pumped full of chemicals but most of all, the money in savings. The goal is to have enough to last the year. Fingers crossed for all of us i hope we get top harvests :)
  • Upvote 1