2nd grow 2015/16

Saw someone suggest straw mulch which they sell at Bunnings, should do some good particularly if you keep it damp.  Even if you just get some thin plywood or something and cut a slot in it so you can slide it over the top of the pots with the trunk in the middle just to keep the radiated heat from the sun from actually hitting the pots might help a bit.

Im pretty sure that PGR's are the shit that makes your buds huge. Never heard of any of that shit until I came here. Dont think u can get it from your local hardware store. My understanding is that go go juice is just another pro-biotic for soil. Basically the same as Seasol maybe with a little bit different stuff in it. I've used it a bit before to. :toke:

Yeah, the GoGo mobile, sorry, juice, is the good shit.

I don't understand the ins and outs of it, but apparently there's PGR's, and there's PGR's.  Something along the lines of plenty of naturally occurring things that are called PGR's that are fine, but the ones the commercial growers use are specific and not good for anything but packing on weight fast.  There's a couple of guys on here that know about it, so maybe one of them will jump in and explain.  But RSR is on the money, so use it to your hearts content, plants love it.  I used to use it instead of Multizyme, it's good in coco, but seemed to make things a bit grotty etc in recirculating hydro systems, so I've drifted away from it.  Would definitely use it in any soil medium though.

Haha G O G G O anyone remember that ad ? lol ok all good with the gogo. I can see how it would make a hydro system grotty its the consistency of a short black but yeah definently good shit it literally works overnight it ill take a pic of the girls tomorrow theyre exploding at the moment. Nearly all are showing hairs now im so happy theyre female. The tall one so far is the only one that i still cant tell it just keeps getting taller hopefully not a male id be cursing i wasted a repot. Still though. Theyre a nice plant to look at. Love it.