Any body using leds?

time to finish a grow and put it to bed ssc.... until then you can post all the links you like.... I dont think anyone has ever finished an LED grow on THIS site. 

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/63324-1st-led-grow/

Interestingly the grower in the thread you linked did not use a filter and advised it had no odour.... is that an LED thing i wonder as even though the Sweet seeds autos i grew recently were weak in the smoke department, they certainly stunk in flower....

Does that include ideas and views that disagree with you in your idea of a forum?

It seems there are people for and against, more so in the against column. 

Of course it does that is the idea!

I find it strange that those on the nay side are able to heap it on but don't seem to be able to take it quite as well.

I find it extremely humorous!

If it didn't happen on this site! It didn't happen!

Now that's funny.

Let's not lose our sense of humour people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Actually the Queen said "nice bollocks" to me when I was being Knighted for my services to the sex industry. 

It would be great to see you finish a new grow journal here, your last one had me interested and was going well until it suddenly stopped.  You had a reason and that's fine, but as stated before this starting but not finishing LED journals is a common event on this site, which leads to a lot of us taking the "if it didn't happen on this site it didn't happen" mentality.

Most of us still have a sense of humour, it's just that a lot of us are also grumpy old bastards who can get fired up easily if we miss our meds

• Upvote 1