Any body using leds?

Has anyone been able to substantiate these LED claims yet? I see after a while away from this site, people are still asking users to post diarys on their performance. I wait with baited breath

not yet here mate, every green thumb that comes here spouting about leds its all talk and no chop - they will argue black and blue at you how good they are, copy and pasting from the websites info (some are probably even getting paid / kickbacks for advertising - you can never be sure)  when they haven't even used them b4 or haven't even used a normal method (HPS,MH)

they get all shitty and knickers in a knot when 'professional growers' with many grows and years of experience tell them otherwise, they leave and thats about it ... never hear from them again .... until the next one comes along.

You could of vegged with  4 x 80w philips CFL's which would of done a better job IMO ...... easy, and saved ya about 300 bucks........ and power... and less heat.....

I watched ya video...... not impressed........ Newbs always are though...........

Might as well of called the video "Come see my LED companies new product and lets wank on about the awesomeness of the tiny lil plants and their inferior buds".

Peace. Nibbler.

Bwahahahahaha

You know its probably a cheap arse panel when they can't even get an english speaking peson to write the summary.... in English.....

:rofl: ..... aristocratic temperment......  geebus ........ lol

Mate what ya pay for that ? , and can we see some more info please, like instruction manual..... and where was it made, and what make are the actual LED's .

Looks like the access panel off the lower side of a Dalek.....

Can you grow some Cannabis with it... I promise I'll be good.......

Peace. Nibbler

Check this out

http://www.the-led-growroom.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=840

Edited by Sunsetcoastreefer

Very interested to hear all the smart arsed comments!

Why go seeking smart arse comments on this topic, every thread I've seen questioning LED's is full of enough already.  As stated above there's been plenty of people coming in making big claims, but none ever backed it up with a grow journal.  There's been a few guys start LED journals here, and they've always been encouraged rather than shouted down by the haters of LED's, but so far none of them have seen it through to the end that I know of.  I find this dissappointing, as I would like to see what their real world performance is like.  I'm starting to think that this starting but not finishing is an indicator of flowering performance being too embarassing to post. 

I just wish someone would get one of these supposed "good" brand LED panels, and do a grow and put this old chestnut to bed once and for all.  I'm happy to volunteer to do a side by side with 600 watts of good LED's vs 600 watts HPS if someone is prepared to donate or lend me the LED panel, with a start to finish weekly update journal, with final trimmed weights, descriptions of density, resin production, feel, taste, smell, and potency between 2 clones from the same mum under exactly the same conditions.  Probably a lot of hassle, and a waste of my time, but it would be worth it just to stop all the bullshit artists, shit stirrers, and LED hating shitheads from having the same old arguments.  And that's my smartarse comment

• Upvote 1