Any body using leds?

lol, so LED's are useful for shoe box grows and nothing else ?

Just stirring but it's easy with lack of info.. You are aware you can by smaller Watt HPS than 400w yeah ?

yer bro why didnt you go for hps with your esky? :D i dunno i have never grown anything and dont smoke weed i just like too type on the interwebs. was interested in hearing ppls opinions who actually use them,

Exactly what was your problem with my comment?

I think that the following statement by the company trying to sell the led's is extremely laughable marketing aimed at gullible people with no critical thinking skills.

Do you believe that this statement reflects a desirable feature of a quality artificial light source?

I don't.

Naycha :peace:

Hey mate ,

Not exactly sure what statement you are referring to but the statement from E-shine is funny no doubt.

If you have ever learnt to speak another language and tried to use that language in the country that it is from....you continuously fuck-up but life is a learning curve Yes?

At least they make an effort....My point being... English speaking people are some of the most arrogant of all, as we expect everyone to be able to speak English...

To me your talking semantics. Or if I dumb it down you are splitting hairs one thinks. The point was that the light in question is very capable, that was all I was trying to explain!

Very interesting topic all the same.

I am curious what I would have to do with an LED to impress?

I don't think it has to be documented on this site either, in the end I generally look at peer reviewed scientific doco's tog et my horticultural knowledge, that is just me. Does not make that link the guy shared any better though. I'd love to see where LED's can shine anywhere other than a micro grow tbh, they have no place in greenhouses either and I would love for you guys to convince me that they perform better than a HPS or the new LEC bulb technology which is coming out, which has really caught my eye. 

Look when it becomes legal here it's all gonna become irrelevant, there is so much available light here in Aus, with heating you can grow sufficiently all over AUS imo.

youre right... Leds arent for larger scale.... if you are interested in tech you may want to check out indagrow.... they are being used in greenhouses...I think they are pricey for what they are and I dont like the idea of needing the added pontoon although adding the 730Nm is an idea I have chatted with guys who are using it and they say their plants finish up to a week earlier... its literally only needed for 10 minutes at lights out...100,ooo hours a 10yr warranty

Im also posting this out of response to your question of a grow HPS v LED..Im really not trying to start a LED v HPS battle but you asked about an HPS v LED so check out this link..

The whole grow is documented and worth a watch....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8b_xkNc-o&list=PLh5EylePLJZnNuQNWC9NpOWXLFO-CziiN

take its easy guys

Edited by Midget

youre right... Leds arent for larger scale.... if you are interested in tech you may want to check out indagrow.... they are being used in greenhouses...I think they are pricey for what they are and I dont like the idea of needing the added pontoon although adding the 730Nm is an idea I have chatted with guys who are using it and they say their plants finish up to a week earlier... its literally only needed for 10 minutes at lights out...100,ooo hours a 10yr warranty

Where did you get to speak to such growers? So why do they actually use the LEDS? to increase the spectrum of the sun, makes no sense to me? to extend daylight hours, could be a possibility hey?

Mate come on, why even link to stuff like that?

in his description of the video, 'Use Code RBK331 for discount on all Apache products

http://www.apachetechinc.com'

I wonder how unbiased he will be in giving he overview of how the grow went, call me a skeptic I don't care.

• Upvote 1

Hey mate ,

Not exactly sure what statement you are referring to but the statement from E-shine is funny no doubt.

If you have ever learnt to speak another language and tried to use that language in the country that it is from....you continuously fuck-up but life is a learning curve Yes?

At least they make an effort....My point being... English speaking people are some of the most arrogant of all, as we expect everyone to be able to speak English...

To me your talking semantics. Or if I dumb it down you are splitting hairs one thinks. The point was that the light in question is very capable, that was all I was trying to explain!

Very interesting topic all the same.

I am curious what I would have to do with an LED to impress?

You implied my comment was smart assed when it was based on logic. I wasn't attacking the English skills of the promoter, rather the ridiculousness of golden colour coating etc having anything to do with the performance of the product.

I agree that this is going way off track so please feel free to start your own thread asking for ideas on what you need to do to impress people.

Thanks.

Naycha :peace:

Where did you get to speak to such growers? So why do they actually use the LEDS? to increase the spectrum of the sun, makes no sense to me? to extend daylight hours, could be a possibility hey?

Mate come on, why even link to stuff like that?

in his description of the video, 'Use Code RBK331 for discount on all Apache products

http://www.apachetechinc.com'

I wonder how unbiased he will be in giving he overview of how the grow went, call me a skeptic I don't care

lol...why link that stuff?... you asked for a grow of LEDs that grows as well as HPS.......and now you are skeptical because he gave a code in his link... jesus man... skeptical is one thing... stubborn is another...email apache yourself.... they will give you the same code...

Why is he using LEDS? go ask him over at rollitup under the same name..

Im just showing you a grow that you asked for... its no biggy mate... if you dont believe who cares...

Edited by Midget
  • Upvote 1