Thanks for the link, I think the hack crew did a good job especially with making people aware of the ridiculous seizure laws in WA.  Unfortunately, I read one article not long ago where Campbell Newman wants to do the same thing in QLD.  This is literally the government stealing from it's citizens. (tax is not quite stealing :) )

Edited by lifestylez
  • Upvote 1

You guys rock! I downloaded it to site so its here FOREVER, so people can listen to it. Thankyou MJ and Simon, means a lot to us. Maybe one day I won't have to hide my use, and can function like a normal citizen , as part of a society again............ been a Looooonnnggg time.

And lol MJ, yeah, either a massive plant or a lil over embellished................was probably wet....... lol .......like the cops charge us for.......

Peace. Nibbler.

Edited by The Hash Nibbler
  • Upvote 1

You guys rock! I downloaded it to site so its here FOREVER, so people can listen to it. Thankyou MJ and Simon, means a lot to us. Maybe one day I won't have to hide my use, and can function like a normal citizen , as part of a society again............ been a Looooonnnggg time.

And lol MJ, yeah, either a massive plant or a lil over embellished................was probably wet....... lol .......like the cops charge us for.......

Peace. Nibbler.

Way to go 'Nibs.

I missed it live and downloaded the file to mine to listen today-can't wait! (5:30 can get hectic around here lol

Peace always. v :sun:

• Upvote 1

• Oz unpinned this topic