• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Ozi Magic Fertilising Crops and Bank Accounts
The Vaporite

Photo

Cannabis growers questionnaire

* * * * * 8 votes survey research ndri growing cultivation anonymous cannabis

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

mjbarratt

mjbarratt

Researching Cannabis

• Researchers
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hi Oz Stoners

I've been working on an online questionnaire of Australian cannabis growers for a few months now. Now we have finally finished it! We would really appreciate your participation.

I want to thank the Oz Stoners moderating group for working with me to pilot the questionnaire. The survey is much improved thanks to the input of the moderating team.

Here is the link: http://ndri.curtin.e.../research/grow/

And here is the participant information:

Monica Barratt and Simon Lenton invite you to participate in a study on small-scale cannabis cultivation, conducted by the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) at Curtin University. This study is part of an international collaboration researching cannabis cultivation across Europe, North America and Australasia called the Global Cannabis Cultivation Research Consortium.

The general community typically has unrealistic views about people who grow cannabis. We want you to help set the record straight by completing this anonymous questionnaire.

To participate in this research project, you must:

• have grown cannabis at least once,
  • be living in Australia, and
  • be at least 18 years old.
Participation involves the completion of an online questionnaire that asks about your experiences with growing cannabis, as well as your reasons for growing cannabis, your personal use of cannabis and other drugs, your views on alternative cannabis growing policies, your drug market participation, your experiences with cannabis laws, your participation in other illegal activities and standard demographic information.

The questionnaire contains 43 questions and typically takes 15-20 minutes to complete. We recommend you complete the survey in one sitting as the session is set to expire after 4 hours.

After the project is complete, we will post a summary of the results here. You can also follow the progress of the international project and ask us questions through our Twitter account.

Your participation is completely voluntary. Once eligibility has been confirmed, you are free to skip any question or choose 'I don't want to answer'. You can withdraw from the study at any time by simply closing your browser. Consent will be assumed upon the submission of data from the questionnaire. After this point it will be impossible to identify your results therefore making it impossible to remove them from the data pool.

The information gathered is strictly confidential. The data will be stored securely at Curtin University for at least 7 years. No identifying information will be collected that could be used to match you to your questionnaire results. IP addresses will not be logged and cookies are not used. For added protection, you are welcome to use an anonymising service (e.g. Tor).

We will present results from this study at conferences and in academic papers. Quantitative data will only be presented in aggregate form. There will be no way to identify individual responses from results presented. Your participation will remain anonymous. Any unsolicited identifying information that you may inadvertently provide in text boxes, such as names of individuals, groups, places or events, will be removed from the data by us in order to maintain your anonymity.

No external funding was sought for this project.

Discussion and feedback are welcome - I'd love to hear what you think of the project. Any feedback will help us to interpret the data and to design better questionnaires next time.

PS. I've introduced myself here so please check that thread out for a longer introduction.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

brick

brick

live the dream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3730 Posts:
  • Interests:PAKALOLO
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 1x250 MH for veg 1 x 400 watt HPS flower. Mainly the sun.
Well done Monica. A well thought out questionaire. Well done mods who helped.
When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength.
Give thanks for your food and the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies in yourself.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

[/size]

"Anyway i never count on anything until it's in my hand and i've got a good grip of it." d

'A true friend is someone who knows you're
a good egg even if you're a little cracked.'

Man has a poor understanding of life. He mistakes knowledge for wisdom. He tries to unveil the holy secrets of our Father, the Great Spirit.

He attempts to impose his laws and ways on Mother Earth.
Even though he, himself, is a part of nature, he chooses to disregard, and ignore it, for the sake of his own immediate gain.
But the laws of nature are far stronger than those of mankind…

Chief White Cloud. The Circle of life.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."' - Former U.S. President,

The Hash Nibbler

The Hash Nibbler

Wherever I lay my Hash, that's my home.

• Members
  • 6554 Posts:
  • Interests:Pooping Dark Matter Hash Nuggets, Eating Endangered Animals.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: When switch is "ON"
Cheers Mj =) , Just completed the survey , sounds like a top idea, and if Oz says ya cool.....good enough for me......hehe. Best wishes and I encourage everyone to fill out this survey, as its going to be data used in years to come.
We gotta start somewhere...............Peace. Nibbler.

Edited by The Hash Nibbler, 16 July 2012 - 11:25 AM.

And so, life returned to normal, or at least as normal as it gets in this primitive dirtball inhabited by psychotic apes. Thanks to the effects of the Hash waves, the people of Earth have not memory of what had transpired, except Nibbler, and no one believed him or cared what he had to say. I, meanwhile, returned to my post, ever vigilant, lest Earth again come under Hash attack. And when that day comes, God help us. God help us all.

Cloning for Coco Growers

https://cannabis.com...le/#entry301424

Coco Growers Guide
https://cannabis.com...nd-get-growing/

Tent Set up and Equipment List

https://cannabis.com...-yaself-a-tent/

Dutch Tulip Joint Tutorial

https://cannabis.com...h-catcher-leaf/

Decarboxylated Bubble Hash Brownies

https://cannabis.com...il/#entry391759

Growing outdoors and Understanding Light Hours

https://cannabis.com...rs/#entry322068

CO2 Extraction Hash with Dry Ice

https://cannabis.com...ag/#entry304265

Kush'

Kush'

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing,hydroponics,
    cannabis,smoking
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: cooltube mh/hps combo
Done,was very well put together will be interesting to see the results,thanks to everyone involved

KK :smoke:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5350 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:None
Done and dusted Monica. Thanks.

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

mjbarratt

mjbarratt

Researching Cannabis

• Researchers
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 Posts:
Wow, thanks everyone, quite a few responses in the last couple of hours :)

El Gato

El Gato

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1402 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis & Cannabis products
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 600W
Thanks Monica. You guys should be proud of that, great survey.

pisspotgrower

pisspotgrower

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1567 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
Done n done, look foward to seeing the results

Stix87

Stix87

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2191 Posts:
  • Interests:Lots of stuff
  • Fav. Lighting: 2 x 400w HPS veg and 1000w hps for flower 2. X 80 w cfl
just done the survey

sargentscraps

sargentscraps

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: the big round yellow
Well done, nicely put together, just finished it then.
Cheers
Nothing I write is true......it's all lies.
Thank you for so willingly understanding.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: survey, research, ndri, growing, cultivation, anonymous, cannabis

Bongsmart Headshop | Glass Bongs Waterpipes Pipes Paraphernalia Lighters & More
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.