cultivation & manufacture permit

quigs

Question

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has gone through the application process for the cultivation & manufacture permit for medical cannabis in Victoria???

I'm extremely interested in getting one or both permits, can anyone help me with being successful in the application process? or know of someone who has gone through the process and is willing to help?

Thanks in advance

Thanks unclerkl

2 yrs i go i had a mate pass away and he was fortunate enough to have access to MMJ, im not shore if he got it through a trial or not but he mentioned that MMJ releived him of alot of pain and considering he knew he didnt have long left it was nice to know that he could be releifed of his pain.

Well people are doing it ,like I'm expecting a package from ubuntu tonorow, they have come up with something for my ibs.

We just need to go for it I'm 199 percent keen and like uncs said always here to volunteer and help .. once I'm done with this years grow I think il be looking into getting some type of license

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners mobile app

The people i have talked to through attempting to complete the online application have been helpfull but their is only so much help they can do. It truely is a time consuming task but i like to think by FEB when im on holidays ill have more time to investigate and figure out if its doable.

Ive been looking into manufacturing and testing equipment recently but unshore of AUS standards so ill be making a few calls to find out.

The people i have talked to through attempting to complete the online application have been helpfull but their is only so much help they can do. It truely is a time consuming task but i like to think by FEB when im on holidays ill have more time to investigate and figure out if its doable.

Ive been looking into manufacturing and testing equipment recently but unshore of AUS standards so ill be making a few calls to find out.

Here's a link to some useful information Quigs. https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/77143-cannabis-policy-car-crash/

The govt have made it so that the whole process is so convoluted, its bound to fail and that is what they want. So only their mates in big pharma can have any chance, any hope of success. IMO

Merl1n

• Upvote 1

Thanks merl1n that was a very interesting read. Ive heard of very similar stories about having a client base or contracts prior to receiving a permit.

Although not much positive things have come from the new laws i feel like i still need to be optimistic and look at it as the regulations/laws are still in its infancy and will alter in time.

Its just unfortunate that people who truely need access to MMJ have to wait

... Its just unfortunate that people who truely need access to MMJ have to wait

They don't have to wait, it's more a case if they want 'legal' access they will need to wait. And personally I think they will be waiting a very long time. I have a need on medical grounds and therefore I am prepared to walk the line/mile. The green mile lol

Merl1n