Cannabis Growers Questionnaire

Thank you

You have finished answering the questions in this survey. Thank you

for your contribution to this project. Your time and effort is greatly

appreciated! We look forward to presenting our results publically as a

way of dispelling commonly-held stereotypes of small-scale cannabis

cultivators.

If you have any questions concerning this study, please contact Dr Monica Barratt by email m.barratt@curtin.edu.au, voice +61 3 8413 8514 or Twitter @monicabarratt.

You are invited to ask us questions or simply follow the project's progress through our website http://worldwideweed.nl and our Twitter account.

We would also be grateful if you told your friends about our study:

• Upvote 2

Those are indeed my contact details.

Up to 520 growers from 450 2 days ago. Thanks to all :)

We will close the survey at the end of February. I have a teleconference set up with Belgium and US who have already closed their surveys, to talk about doing some country comparative analysis. Should be intriguing! How will Australia compare?

I love the 55 ounce plant guy from ACT! wow, what a plant.

Yeah it sounds like a lot but it's only 1.5kg. If you have the privacy (and security) to plant directly into the ground, good soil and adequate water, it isn't that unusual for a sativa dominant plant.

I pulled 50 oz off this clone... seed plants are usually bigger.

post-20731-0-17357900-1361263352_thumb.jpg post-20731-0-58116200-1361263365_thumb.jpg

Edited by louise
  • Upvote 1

LAST 3 DAYS OF AUSTRALIAN SURVEY

Since July, we have been surveying Australian cannabis growers. 562 growers have generously given their time and sharing their information, stories and expertise through our survey. We thank all of you for your efforts - it is really appreciated by both of us.

We will be closing the survey at the end of the month - yes, that's this Thursday 28 February.

So, this is your last chance. If you have ever grown cannabis, and have not yet completed the survey, go to http://worldwideweed.nl/ and click on the link next to the Australian flag.

If you know anyone who might like to contribute, please forward them this post.

FYI, we have already done considerable media based on the interim samples both in November and last week. In November, we focused on medicinal use, and last week on the number of plants above which growers can be automatically charged with supply, as well as animals eating crops (which appeared offline in the mX nationally). The Hack story is the most detailed - I recommend taking a listen.

Hack, Triple J [mp3 - 30 mins]
Cannabis growers risk supply charges - Nine MSN
Skippy's getting stones - mX
Backyard pot grown for health - Fairfax (Sydney Morning Herald)

We will be updating you as we progress with formal data analysis. We look forward to presenting more findings and discussing them with you!

Many thanks,
Monica Barratt & Simon Lenton

• Upvote 1

Thanks mj you are doing good work woman!  it really is a catch 22- I feel like plastering the hack thing and many other media forms all over the social media sites but am wary of doing such whilst growing.  That sucks.  If we can expose the truth of the agenda (i believe it is $- many players with strings pulled from UN down to GP, including the AMA FDA etc I think the key is to show all entities interests in keeping cannabis prohibited.  this may even include Monsanto.  Who know?  that's what needs to be shown the populace.  Who are the winners of prohibition, and who misses out.  Not too many individuals are winners.  Lotta big corps are. sorry for the ramble

Peace to you and keep up the great work you guys. v :sun:

• Upvote 2

• Oz unpinned this topic