Can you OD on weed?

Eo the Stoner!

Question

That wouldnt have been from MJ,

You can OD on weed but it wouldnt do anything like said above, Nope I reakon it was laced for sure.

I have swallowed caps of oil also when younger and it just spun me out but I didnt puke or anything.

I actually find that I get the same stoned wether I smoke 5 or 50 cones. I reakon you can only get so stoned.

Once I was given a joint and warned not to smoke all of it in one hit, I thought oh bs I can smoke till I drop, and so I did. I smoked the whole joint and started spinning out, so I got up to go to bed for awhile and only got half way up the hallways before I passed out.

Woke up with the mrs above me asking what pills I had taken :D.

A "cone" is what you yanks call "bowls". Usually about 1/4 to 1/2 an inch across, depending on preference, and made of Steel or brass. Chopped weed is placed in the cone, which is attached to the stem of the bong or a pipe of some description. "Sparking" a cone would mean that you are lighting one up. :)

But what has this to do with od'ing on weed? :D

But on that subject, I too have noticed a plateau stage of stone-edness, where no matter how many more you smoke you just don't get more stoned... more about maintaining a level really... anyone else notice that too? :P

Yeah dude, its called cieling.

I find different amounts of cieling with every strain, particularily indicas, Indicas level out at very few cones sometimes, like your 10th cone has the same effect as your 20th, even if you where half knocked on the third cone.

Haze hybrids are the best thing for cuttingb through to a new level. My Jack Herer, keeps going up and up generally, but almost everything has cieling IMO.

have any of you had the "evil cookie" experience???

when i first started "medicating", i had tried, many times, cookies, brownies etc made with ganja butter.....it is fabulous for pain........well everyone told me its sooooo easy....just take all your shit and a couple pounds of butter, cook it in a crockpot for 24 hours on low, strain thru cheesecloth to get out all of the plant material and cook with it just like regular butter. no one bothered to tell me how much weed to butter nor did they mention that THERE IS A LOT OF THC IN THE TRIM! well i was cleaning out "the cupboard" and stuffed about 7-8 ozs of trim, good shit, bad shit, old shit and new shit into the pot and i diligently cooked it for 24 hrs, strained it carefully, and proceeded to bake a batch of cookies.....GOOOOOD COOKIES! i ate one cookie, yep thats all, just one cookie. about an hour went by, i thought to myself "why, this is quite nice, very pleasant actually". that was the end of any pleasantries for about the next 12 hours........it was like an acid trip, all i could do was lay on the couch, people were laughing at me, my eyes were slits, i couldn't breathe right cuz i was afraid i'd forget how, my heart pounded, blood boiled, ears rang, drool running out the corner of my mouth and i was so freakin' paranoid.....i was told by my dr. if i smoked too much, drink 20 ozs of water.....my friends, when you eat the shit, drinking water won't help for two reasons first you are too stoned to get the swallowing technique right and secondly, you are in a whole 'nother ballgame.......when you eat the shit, all you can do is hang on for the ride.....moral of the story? be careful if you eat the shit!

gc :D

Edited by grammychronic

Yeah dude, its called cieling.

I find different amounts of cieling with every strain, particularily indicas, Indicas level out at very few cones sometimes, like your 10th cone has the same effect as your 20th, even if you where half knocked on the third cone.

Haze hybrids are the best thing for cuttingb through to a new level. My Jack Herer, keeps going up and up generally, but almost everything has cieling IMO.

yeah man thats true, on the weekend i started smokin j's of this wicked hydro the first knocks u on your ass but after that the rest dont really seem to get you more ripped, i was smokin till quater to 6am and watched the sun come up - spectacular stuff