• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Can you OD on weed?

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

Eo the Stoner!

Eo the Stoner!

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 Posts:
  • Interests:getting high, eating and music, and politics to some extent
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
On Friday I smoke a joint of almost SOLID weed (no tobacco) and I threw up :) and could hardly walk. Is it possible to OD or even die from weed?

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

WhiteWiDoW

WhiteWiDoW

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
It's prolly possible to die from it if u smoke for a very long period of time...U can't OD cuz eventually u'll smoke so much u'll just go to sleep or you can't move. I smoked 4 blunts the other day and I literally COULDN'T MOVE....I just sat there with a big grin on my face :)

(Guest) Wilderbud

(Guest) Wilderbud
  • Guests
Maybe it wasnt fully organic? Any mould or disease?

Ive seen only one person throw up after smoking and it was while we were smoking tainted buds years ago so that was to be expected.

I believe Ive overdosed from a mixture of marijuana and alcohol a few times and that made me really sick - I couldnt lay down, couldnt stand up, couldnt do a thing but hang out of the window and wait a few hours for the diziness to stop one night [I drank 500ml of bourbon and smoked a quarter in about 6 hours that night and I was only used to half of that amount - hehe]. I also passed out and spewed while smoking bungers [$450 Skunk - it was worth it] at a Mardi Grass - I had about 500ml of bourbon that time also - doh!

(Guest) Babybear

(Guest) Babybear
  • Guests
Had you eatin much before hand I find smokin on a empty tummy can be bad shit :)
Sugar sugar sugar , think that if your sick from weed or spinning to much
allways have sugary somethins round when your smokin Just incase u decide to smoke to much or just the weed to good shit (ive done this a few times now hehe )

bb hope u didnt get to sick

Chev

Chev

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2196 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal

Is it possible to OD or even die from weed?

Possible to feel like you're going to die ::): but no, you won't. And stay away from mcdonalds when you're that blitzed, it does strange shit to you. Trust me.... :)
And yeah bb, sugar ::): gotta have some lying around
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)
My First Hydro Grow
Another kick ass indoors
Yet another kick ass indoors effort.....
Shortbread Specials, yum yum!

Eo the Stoner!

Eo the Stoner!

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 Posts:
  • Interests:getting high, eating and music, and politics to some extent
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Thanx i was just wondering because I felt like absolute shit and was scared that I might need to go to hospital or whatever

Chev

Chev

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2196 Posts:

Thanx i was just wondering because I felt like absolute shit and was scared that I might need to go to hospital or whatever

I wouldn't, unless you took something else, which you didn't. It'd probably just spin you out. Make sure you drink plenty of water, and the only advice i could give you really is just to sleep it off. That's the thing with thc, there's no turning back......... :) Just kidding, hope you feel better now anyway :)

Tom

Tom

"addicted to growing"

• Members
  • 6183 Posts:
There are no proven recorded cases of a person dying from a cannabis overdose, anywhere.

mush887

mush887

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 Posts:
I believe you have to smoke about 100 cones in a period of an hour before you can die from an overdose however the amount needed to overdose is lowered at younger ages

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:
how would you know that mush? :) it is impossible to lethally overdose on mj. if it were possible, some idiot stoner would have done it by now :)

what is possible, and common in mj overdose, is to throw up and feel like shit for ages. I know I've done it myself. :mellow:

and chev, mcdonalds? no way, that is the best stoner food. only thing that sux about mcdonalds is that there's 3-4 cops there sitting on their fat asses by the door a lot of the time.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.