A New season awaits

Hey people any suggestions on spidermite. Looks like only on my ww. Not to many yet but from past experience if I dont get onto them straight away then I could soon enough have a full blown infestation. They dont go near the buds bud they attack all the leaves, looks like its just some of the underneath leaves so far. Cant remember what I tried last time but it didnt work to well.

Thanks dope, the girls are loving this weather. Will put some more pics up over the weekend. The Red Dragon is going unfucken believable after only 17 days in flower.

Whit Widow is gonna have shit loads of buds. Have tried pyretheum and detergent in water a couple of days ago. Dont think im gonna get rid of the spider mite and aphids(yes they are on my plants as well) but if i can limit them and keep on top of them it should still be alright. Where are the lady bugs when ya need them. have seen a few on them but they need to bring their friends. Might visit the hydro shop in the next few days and see if they stock Spray Safe.

Stay tuned the finish line is in sight

BO

Edited by big outdoor

Thanks dope, the girls are loving this weather. Will put some more pics up over the weekend. The Red Dragon is going unfucken believable after only 17 days in flower.

Whit Widow is gonna have shit loads of buds. Have tried pyretheum and detergent in water a couple of days ago. Dont think im gonna get rid of the spider mite and aphids(yes they are on my plants as well) but if i can limit them and keep on top of them it should still be alright. Where are the lady bugs when ya need them. have seen a few on them but they need to bring their friends. Might visit the hydro shop in the next few days and see if they stock Spray Safe.

Stay tuned the finish line is in sight

BO

Heya BO, chuggin along well mate. maybe get Mite-Rid, that will kill em definately, but ya in flower, so only 2 thorough foliar applications, under the leaves as well, That will stop em, and then just hope they finish before they take hold again. Mite Rid is neem oil and Liminoids, add one drop of dish washing liquid in it will allow you to reduce droplet size and mist them to get better coverage. Shake every so often as spaying.

I tried a lot of shit on the mites, this gear is $25 for a lil bottle but generally lasts ages, and you can use it as a drench in the soil for 2-3 weeks before harvest. Directions for that are on the packaging.

Plants are goin good, but dont mess round with the Mites mate, or ya be left with bugger all, mite rid and into em. peace. Nibbler.