A New season awaits

Found the first caterpillar of the season. Little green bastard was snacking on my red dragon. Touch wood there ain't more!! Knew it was to good to think I wasn't Gona get any. I am a lo further through flowering this year so shouldn't cause me to much trouble . I do have some dipel which worked last year but I will have a good look Tom arvo and see if ther is any more. They love basking on leaf in the late afternoon sun. Edited by big outdoor
  • Upvote 1

Here are the latest photos. Buds are going through 2nd growth spurt. They are getting big and are very dense.

Red Dragon. Love this strain.

post-42613-0-95113300-1332488077_thumb.jpg

post-42613-0-12673000-1332488114_thumb.jpg

post-42613-0-86678000-1332488010_thumb.jpg

White Widow. buds are from 2 inches up to 7 inches really dense though. Also going through 2nd growth spurt.

post-42613-0-82462800-1332488150_thumb.jpg

post-42613-0-23736100-1332488185_thumb.jpg

post-42613-0-36944200-1332488209_thumb.jpg

Still think I have a few weeks got quite a few brown pistals but in the last week they have just sprouted a shitload of new ones.

I recommend the Red Dragon strain to anyone.

Big outdoor

post-42613-0-74685800-1332488049_thumb.jpg

Edited by big outdoor

Tried the sample I got off the ww a couple of weeks ago. They were only small buds but they dried into nice solid nugs. Gave me and my mate a nice clear pick me up. Def not ready but still a nice stone. Can't wait to the finished product. Especially the RD. I'm tipping it is going to be the best smoke I have ever smoked. I have always grown from seeds I have been given or bagseeds. First time this season I have imported strains from a seed bank. Highly recommend it. Wish I had done it 10 years ago.

I got a little bit over 3 pound off my 2 last year. They were sativas so the buds were not super tight. These 2 are mostly indica so the buds are gona be a lot tighter and heavier. I think ill get close to 4 pounds off the 2 and who knows maybe more.

Yeah the weather hasn't been real good the last couple of weeks but my plants don't appear to have suffered from it they have been kicking along nicely. I would rather this sort of weather than my buds getting baked in 40c heat. Been a bit of rain but i have never had any problems with mould outdoors here in SA.

Edited by big outdoor