A New season awaits

A few years back I got them very bad. I was growing in a shed with plastic on the roof. I was getting balls the size of an m and m on the tips of leaves would kill 100s at once. They did eventally kill the plant but not before I got a good harvest. They didn't touch the bud just the leaves. I'm working right next to a hydro shop today so I will pop in at lunch and see what they got. Really want spray safe because I have been told u can use it right up to harvest without effecting the buds

Big outdoor, this is an awesome grow, I spent the arvo reading through it, it took longer to wipe the saliver off the screen.

IM a fan of the ScrOG. I had a go at an outdoor ScrOG a while back. I like the stealthy option it gives you. Tho you dont seem to be too worrried about that? those ladies I could se from the moon and the smell is gunna be great. Id spend all arvo just walking around that yard to breath heavily :up:

Love it. and GL looking forward to harvest time.

I think u could be right hash nibbler before I used spray safe I reluctantly used pyrethrum which I don't like because it does burn the new growth. Have thrown it away now that I have this spray safe. Bit pricey at 20 bucks a litre but my mate and the hydro shop man swear by it. Much better than trying to use KillMite during flowering.