A New season awaits

Its not Red Devil its Barneys Farms Red Dragon. Cant rate this strain highly enough. The colour is how i would imagine dragon skin, that deep green is awesome. When dry and cured the buds are lime green with wild orange hairs. Unbelievable how fast the buds grew in the first 3 weeks That rapid growth has slowed over the past 2 weeks, but they are still getting bigger. Still think I have 4 weeks to go with her at least. I think at i will be looking at colas as thick as coke cans at harvest time.

The White Widow is ticking along nicely. buds feel quite dense, def not big colas but over 100 at the 4 -6 length and about an inch diamater. Hard to rate the outdoor SCROG yet. Def bit more work involved, but will they reap the rewards that is the question. For using the most of the avaliable sunlight, space and for security reasons I think it is a winner. Just have to wait and see if Sensi Seeds White Widow (outdoor SCROG style) produces the yield that I think she will produce. Not sure about finish time yet could be 3 weeks could be 6 weeks???? not many brown pistals on either girl yet.

Edited by big outdoor

When I am giving them nutes I usually give them a small water with the hose and about 10 litres of which ever nutes I'm using. When I use water only I don't have a set amount. I just use the hose and maybe water for a minute per plant. Not much science in it. I am not watering as much during flowering maybe every second day Edited by big outdoor

After taking a look today i decided that i need to open up the white widow and get more light to the buds. So today i full on pruned half of her. Some people dont like the idea of pulling off leaves but i aint going to get into a debate about that. I have done this on a number of occasions and it works well. Will do the other half in a couple of days. The Red Dragon doesn't need it but the ww def did and it will benefit from it. Will post some pics in a few days

I actually had four small branches break during the night and would you believe it was on the ww. Just few of the unsupported branches at the may be half an oz dried. A drop in the ocean really so im not to concerned. should be dried and cured just in time for harvesting. Had a look at the trichomes and saw 1 or 2 amber and some cloudy but most of them were clear so me think it isnt harvest time for a few weeks yet. I have noticed on both girls that im starting to get brown pistals but shit loads more white.