A New season awaits

2 pound may be a little ambitious. But I def think I will get more than my smaller girl last year and that was a bit over 20 oz. But yeah the ww I have no idea. Should be interesting. Guess I'll have a bit more an idea in a month. Yeah a bit of rain is good they will love it. Def glad we don't get the rain they are Getting over the eastern states. Don't have a set fert regime Im using potash and miracle gro together a couple times a week and Gogo juice once every 10 days and monsta bud once a week. Just mix it up.

Thanks guys. Def good growing weather here. Mid to low thirties all this week. they are loving it. The Red Dragon is exciting me. Been flowering half the time but you wouldn't know it. I think she is gonna have very heavy colas. So many bud site on the white widow. Don't think she will have huge colas like the RD but still looking like she id gonna yield great. Edited by big outdoor