A New season awaits

Heya Big O =) , looking sweet man, loving the girls out there. With the ScrOG , might be time to start trimming the stuff away under that screen, it's a bit thick mate, and you want to ventilate under the screen. ScrOG plants are naked main branches until just below the screen, then past that ya let em go nuts'.

Main reason for this is, buds below the screen are always going to be battling for light, the extra vegetation means more work for the plant too, work that it could be putting in to producing fat stnky colas. hehe.

Just give it a haircut and leave about 15cm of growth under the screen, I like less, but can always trim again later.

I will say though..... Thats a mighty fine outdoor ScrOG man, well done. Grow well.

Peace. Gh72

Plants look sweet as a nut my friend, just planted my lot of red dragon also my first outdoor grow tho and my first grow in australia :) wouldn't mind asking you a few questions if I get stuck you seem to know what your doing when it comes to outdoors. Anyways hope your bush comes out to plan :)

Ask away mate. Red dragon is new to me too. I have generally grown straight out sativa's. Liking the look of her though. Up on the gold coast till mon. But before I left I shaped about 8 of the top branches to get a more even canopy. In the photos u will see 4 branches at the top. They are now level with rest of the canopy

Don't think I'm going to be able to keep me girl at screen level. The screens have helped get more heads at the same level. But after getting home from holiday I have heads 6-8 inches through the screen. Looks like she might be going through another stretching stage. May just have to let her go. Guess that's why they say it's hard to ScrOG outdoor because I have no control over the light. I have pulled shit loads back down and gave the undergrowth a good trim might just let nature take it's course for a week or 2 and reassess.

Heya Big-O, sounds like she stretchin just before flower, that probably be the last growth spurt now, she will start flowering soon. So good Idea to start trimmin away all the excess shit ya dont need. Buds will usually poke through the screen and stand up about 6 inches to a foot.

Dont give up yet, ya almost there.............and ScrOG is it's own reward. Your actuallly doin the hard work now, when in flower, ya leave em alone and just let em bud their nuts off. hehe. Heaps of good feed and they will be sweet. Get some photos up man, love a carpet of ScrOG. Grow well. peace. Gh72

nice work b-o , you got any idea when its supost to start flowering ?, , make it alot easyer n less stress on ya , im not doing ScrOG , but something simaller sortof , an it drove me mad trying to gues , best a luck with the finish , carnt wait to see it, in full flower , :popcorn:

i been eyeing off the trampaleen lol, pull the matt off an springs , a nice nett over the top an 3 sativas , un der it all , lol might think about it if i get away with this seasonn . lol ,

Edited by smashed1