A New season awaits

Hey creeky they don't call SA the drug capital of Australia for no reason. Plants love the summers down here. Don't have to worry about the rain like they do on the east coast. Live in tea tree gully. I was going to give liquid potash a go but to expensive so just got powered stuff that u dissolve in water from supermarket. Also been using Gogo juice from bunnings. Started using monsta bud a couple of weeks ago and will finish the last month with ozi tonic. During veg I used chron's super sauce, and miracle gro. I reckon the best tip I can give to get great plants which I have had the last 5 years is to get quality seeds do some research most indoor varieties will also grow outdoors. And get them started early. I had my seeds going early august and in the ground by the beginning of sept. They may be a bit slow till it warms up but the roots are establishing themselves and when the day gets longer and some warm weather comes along they will go nuts. My chooks use my grow patch in the off season so the soil by grow time is wicked. Put a bit of chook manure and some slow release feet at the bottom of my hole and whamo that's about it. If they are in the ground don't believe the crap about over watering. I water nearly everyday. Edited by big outdoor
  • Upvote 1

Thanks fellas. My prediction is the ww will be budding within 2 weeks. Always seems to be the second week of feb that they start at my place. Gave them there first dose of potash last night. I'm excited

. Well technically I was right. Checked ou the girls tonight when I got home and the white widow is showing the first signs of flowering yeeha. I'm excited. Have untied all the tied branches so she ain't restricted. Will post some fresh pics next week. Now the fun begins. Please stay away caterpillars.

That u do. Met him once at players strip club in surfers. As he walked in the 2 naked girls on stage yelled out to him and he did the. IM EXCITED. Fucking classic . Came and sat next my mate and I. Talked to him for an hour or so real nice bloke. And advantage us all the girls were swarming over him. Think he was a regular. Pity he ain't around no more.

hey josh yes got your pm. No i didnt start under lights. Started them coke bottle cut in half. seeds straight into the soil. Once they broke the surface i put the top half of the coke bottle over the top to protect from any wind and just had them sitting under my pergola. when they were 3 or 4 inches i put them in my preped holes. with the coke bottle over top. I actually had the ww and a rocklock but one of my bottle tops got blown over and i end up losing the rocklock. So I planted the red dragon seed directly in the hole.

hey weed fisherman. I hope she does. got shit loads of tips above the screen. Not expecting huge colas just shit loads of decent size buds. getting excited now. lots of white hairs popping out on all the tips now. wont be long and the red dragon will kick off as well. Starting to see the results of opening her up and breaking branches and its only been a week. the breaks are near enough healed and thickened up up. Will leave it staked for another couple of weeks let the side branches shoot up. expecting 2 pounds off the red dragon. The ww on the other hand i wouldnt have a clue. first time growing a plant like this.