A New season awaits

Had a look today found a few I'll give them another hit with spray safe on the weekend. I'm not to worried they are not doing much damage. Hopefully my friendly plant spiders that I always seem to get will help keep them in check. I decided to day to get rid of quite a few leaves that were blocking my precious little buds. Will post some pics tom

Heya BO =) , Always remember Jorge Cervantes tip for plants with spidermites, and harvesting...... Hang the buds from a piece of string, put glue on both ends all over, like the glue from sticky traps, hang ya buds in the centre and as the buds dry, the mites will leave, crawl across the string and get stuck. Gives ya a good idea how bad the infestation was.

For now ya gonna have to get EVERYWHERE on those plants, including undersides of leaves, I would honestly get some Mite rid, if that spray dont knock em out after next go. You can give em applications by foliar but only twice. But it will smite them. Then a root drenching appication will sort it enough to get ya thru to harvest.

Can be used up to 2 weeks before harvest, but I wouldnt use it as a foliar spray that late, just a drench.

Also use the leftover spray to spray around plants on the soil, they dont like that shit.......

Good luck. peace. Nibbler.

Went out to visit the girls early this morning and found frost covering them. Couple of cold nights in a row should let them know winter is coming and to pump out the flowers. Looking beautiful they are. Sprayed the little bastard mites again. They are mainly on the lower leaves but not every leaf. Not really harmIng the plant though. Guess because the plants are so big it would take thousands to Hurt them. The ww ScrOG has been flowering for 32 days and the rd for 26. Approaching the half way mark. I normally look at around 10 - 11 weeks for predominantly sativas outdoors. The next 5-6 weeks it gets really exciting seeking those sweet smelling flowers bloom into big sticky buds. Mmmm licking my lips. About 9 last night heard what sounded like someone jumping my fence. Grabed trusty thunder and went and investigated. Bloody neighbors scaring the shit out of me. The other day I was seeing to the girls and thought I could hear distinctive sound of pump and running water coming from the shed right behind my plants. Yest I heard it again. Guess I now know why my neighbor keeps to himself and doesnt bother me.

Hey people here are some new photos sorry they are a bit shitty.

post-42613-0-95575800-1331514638_thumb.jpgpost-42613-0-83047100-1331514691_thumb.jpg

post-42613-0-39993100-1331514737_thumb.jpgpost-42613-0-04108900-1331514779_thumb.jpg

post-42613-0-41297600-1331514819_thumb.jpgpost-42613-0-12761600-1331514859_thumb.jpg

post-42613-0-60440500-1331514897_thumb.jpg

Both going along very nice. WW is 41 days through flowering and the RD is 35 days. I have had a look at the trichomes with 60x magnifier

but not sure what to look for. Some are cloudy some are clear and a few are going amber. Still not close by my normal method (80% brown pistils 20% white) Hardly got any brown pistils.

• Upvote 1