Lets have an Australia wide march in each capitol city

The last march I went on would have been in 1995 - 96 and there were about 140 people outside parliament. It was embarassing and those of us that showed could easily be photographed and watched.

irey

more power to ya

stand up, and i man be proud to stand right beside ya bro

with out fear

let dem photo and record our voices of desent

for our children ini stand strong against the injustice of cannabis proibition

forward truth and rights

1person at an action = 1,000voters

since i was not there

i hafe say

thanx and praize

for representing I in the canberra95 actions

A 100,000 in Sydney, 50,000 in Perth would say something but.....

Yo Bro

gotta love dat

ya hafe go sooooooooo

every time

i will support ya

ok

we need to get the word out pon de street

like now

tell every1

adds everywhere possible

create a buz

lotsa posters are a must

live webcam links with other cittes pon big screens

set up a web site to cordinate

yo so much to doooooooooooo

I've long considered that someone needs to start a drug amnesty international organisation whos model mimics amnesty international. Amnesty doesn't involve themselves in the drug war and for this reason I have never donated - seems to be white hypocrisy to me where they fail to look in their own back yard where the US is the number 1 country for human rights violations and it should be the US that Amnesty targets. Start writing to their government about the prisoners of war they have incarcerated as the country with the highest per capita imprisonment rate in the world (among other things)

OT

i know

may be we should start a new topic with this in mind

till such time.........

Nuff Raspect

i hear you bro

what a wicked idear

Yes i love it

and it's time has come

fi real

if you need anyting

mek we know it

ini will support you

$ is no obistical

can be raised easly for such an honourable cause

Yo

do you know Graham Dunstan.---> toured the NSW prissons and protested to free all cannabis prisoners of (the drug) war.

now that was 1 very small very brave crew --->big in my heart.

i think dat was about mid 90ts too

anyway

ini feel

he would be interested and has lotsa valuable connections and experance

you can contact him thru

his site called www.peacebus.com

Tell im Radic sent ya

i will talk to him too.

have you decided pon a name for the group????

if not lets dowit now

do you need an office and a phone????

financial records are a must

so the group can pay it's bills

if you cant deal with dat we need some1 who can

seen???

irey

now

we need to get as many barsters, solisiters, and pollies on side as posible

so

lobby group is a must

any volinteers from the board would be a great start

what ya gotta do?? is pc work.--> mostly email but some snail mail too

just collect and collate info

and send it to whoever ya think is best and ask for their assistance

start at the top of the list and work ya way thru till ya get what we want

medicinal cases will get support very quick

same with the media

irey

do you need a site????

if so

then

free

i will set it up for you as soon as i get the info

and have it running within 2days give you the keys

you can keep it updated

or the group can deal with

ok

forward ever

free cannabis

Well lets face it,if the whole countrys(Australia)smokers where to gather and lobby,surelly something must come of it.And not only watercannons :smoke: ^_^.Nimbin madigrass was allways a good place to protest,but lately has been atracting a lot of political and law enforcment man handling.There even trying to put a stop to the lighting of the 4.20 community joint,whith they light in protest against cannabis prohabition laws :peace: ..................Remember if you are planning on going to Nimbin this year,take nothing in,take nothing out and take no prisoners,or you will be one.^_^

Well lets face it,if the whole countrys(Australia)smokers where to gather and lobby,surelly something must come of it.And not only watercannons :smoke: ^_^ .Nimbin madigrass was allways a good place to protest,but lately has been atracting a lot of political and law enforcment man handling.There even trying to put a stop to the lighting of the 4.20 community joint,whith they light in protest against cannabis prohabition laws :peace: ..................Remember if you are planning on going to Nimbin this year,take nothing in,take nothing out and take no prisoners,or you will be one. ^_^

Should come up with some way of identifing ozz stoners at mardi grass.

maybe a ozz stoners badge or sticker placed on front of shirt.

Just a thought.

Don't get me wrong guys and know I totally respect all of you for what is happening here. Anything now is better then nothing but how do we maximise resources and create efficient ways of approaching the drug war in general. What we need to admit is the mj movement has taken a hell of a beating in the past decade. Times have changed and we need to change with them in order to meet the new challenges.

We can no longer separate ourselves from the other drugs. The past decade has been all about demonising mj and creating a new discourse around it. Of course it is a pack of lies but that is not the public perception and that is what we need to address. With a change in perception we need a new approach - one that takes it to these bastards on levels they never considered when launching their campaign against mj.

My belief is this:

we need to talk prohibition - it is criminally insane that our governments insist that it will work in any way other than to create vast sums of money for organised crime, decimate communities and countries (note Columbia as we speak), create funds for war, cost tax payers billions in insurance premiums and taxes for prisons and police etc - look the list goes on and on. Morally, policitically, and legally their argument is grossly flawed and this is where the movement needs to go.

In the 2006 World Drug Report the UN made their motives very clear about mj. No other drug has such a prolific legalisation movement and no other drug has challenged the single convention like it and that is why they and the US Federal Government couldn't sit back and let the movement undermine prohibition. I say fuck them.... let's take our resources and interlink with everyone who is fighting prohibition and kick these bastards in the balls. They want a war - great lets do it but do it through peaceful means and political pressure that questions the layers and layers of deceptions, lies, human rights breaches etc etc that they use to continue their war.

euphoric Posted Mar 5 2008, 11:10 AM

Well lets face it,if the whole countrys(Australia)smokers where to gather and lobby,surelly something must come of it.And not only watercannons ph34r.gif laugh.gif.Nimbin madigrass was allways a good place to protest,but lately has been atracting a lot of political and law enforcment man handling.There even trying to put a stop to the lighting of the 4.20 community joint,whith they light in protest against cannabis prohabition laws thumbdown.gif ..................Remember if you are planning on going to Nimbin this year,take nothing in,take nothing out and take no prisoners,or you will be one.laugh.gif

The problem is my friend that the whole country won't join forces and march. Too many of us have too much to lose and many of us are jaded from past experiences. We, however, could safely coordinate letter campaigns and activism through other means - we need to look at models that are very effective in bringing about social change. Unless millions in Australia march no one will listen and I can assure you that millions will not march. Politicians will not lose elections based on 50,000 people marching across Australia and that is all they really care about.

the past (protest marches, sit ins, stunts) - all of which is great but all of which has failed time and time again.

what came of it..? Nothing!!

atrue so now this tree bare fruit

and all the warnings bout "global warming"

that till this time went unheeded

we told them sooooooo for the past 30yrs

now they know we are right

we have so much more power now

we are right bout that and we are right to say free Cannabis can save the world

our words are marked

let it be recorded

so we can be proved right again

haha

The times have changed and it is necessary to change with them; its that simple.

well said

we learned till such time as equal rights and justice for all

the struggle goes on

i will no longer stand by and look

as dem kill every prophet in i book

not while there is 1 drop of red blood in me vains

till we are all free from babylon chains

forward ever

free cannabis

Don't get me wrong guys and know I totally respect all of you for what is happening here. Anything now is better then nothing but how do we maximise resources and create efficient ways of approaching the drug war in general. What we need to admit is the mj movement has taken a hell of a beating in the past decade. Times have changed and we need to change with them in order to meet the new challenges.

seen

We can no longer separate ourselves from the other drugs. The past decade has been all about demonising mj and creating a new discourse around it. Of course it is a pack of lies but that is not the public perception and that is what we need to address. With a change in perception we need a new approach - one that takes it to these bastards on levels they never considered when launching their campaign against mj.

seen

My belief is this:

we need to talk prohibition - it is criminally insane that our governments insist that it will work in any way other than to create vast sums of money for organised crime, decimate communities and countries (note Columbia as we speak), create funds for war, cost tax payers billions in insurance premiums and taxes for prisons and police etc - look the list goes on and on. Morally, policitically, and legally their argument is grossly flawed and this is where the movement needs to go.

In the 2006 World Drug Report the UN made their motives very clear about mj. No other drug has such a prolific legalisation movement and no other drug has challenged the single convention like it and that is why they and the US Federal Government couldn't sit back and let the movement undermine prohibition. I say fuck them.... let's take our resources and interlink with everyone who is fighting prohibition and kick these bastards in the balls. They want a war - great lets do it but do it through peaceful means and political pressure that questions the layers and layers of deceptions, lies, human rights breaches etc etc that they use to continue their war.

seen

lota paperwork that way

in dissa dayz of email you can save a whole forrest

hehe

brother your right sooooo right

we need to unify

and attack proibation form all possible fronts

unity will set we free

seen

euphoric Posted Mar 5 2008, 11:10 AM

Well lets face it,if the whole countrys(Australia)smokers where to gather and lobby,surelly something must come of it.And not only watercannons ph34r.gif laugh.gif.Nimbin madigrass was allways a good place to protest,but lately has been atracting a lot of political and law enforcment man handling.There even trying to put a stop to the lighting of the 4.20 community joint,whith they light in protest against cannabis prohabition laws thumbdown.gif ..................Remember if you are planning on going to Nimbin this year,take nothing in,take nothing out and take no prisoners,or you will be one.laugh.gif

seen

imagine that

all oz stoners united

it will happen

cannabis law reform is ineveritable

seen

IMO

be good to web cam the cops drug buss so people know where dey are

it is continually anounced pon NimFM radio check it

and you can ring most bisness in town know and will tell you the best way to come or go

so please ask

The problem is my friend that the whole country won't join forces and march. Too many of us have too much to lose and many of us are jaded from past experiences. We, however, could safely coordinate letter campaigns and activism through other means - we need to look at models that are very effective in bringing about social change. Unless millions in Australia march no one will listen and I can assure you that millions will not march. Politicians will not lose elections based on 50,000 people marching across Australia and that is all they really care about.

i saw

75,000 mel 50,000 syd stoped conscription and caused oz to end the war with nth vietnam

1500 stoped loging in the south east forrest

Tassie, Daintree, Kakadu the list gos on

all from telling the truth

i have had a lot of non volent direct action experance

it is easy to imagine the same for cannabis once the people know the truth bout the savour of our planet Cannabis

so it back to

emails campains

promo gigs

and publicity stunts

support eachother

strongher together

forward ever

they've done more harm to law reform than good. Sad, but true.

I can understand where your coming from but at least they are doing something and have been for over 30 years. I think we would have been steamrolled years ago if it wasn't for the Nimbin crowd. Some tactics and images may be out of date but I still think it is worth supporting.

Some really interesting posts here.

No thanks pipe, they've done more harm to law reform than good. Sad, but true. :smoke:

:peace:

i hear you indy

seen

seen

totally aggree

but for mi the cause is more importart than pollitrix

i man hafe maintain focussed pon the goal

it may take all of us to complete dis mission

everyone with there essencial part to play

i dont really care how? or who? does what?

as long as the cannabis laws fixed

seen

one law

love dont need no goverment