yaz all welcome

but is first come best dressed affair

ok

sorry

no reservations or bokkings

ya welcome early

is safer anyway

get the address and ph from me web site

i will try and post cop warnings pon me site in the Fyah Forum you can talk to we there too

dont forget google earth for the live sat pix

Radic I wont be gonig I'm afraid. Nothing personal, Ihave poor health and rarely go anywhere. If I were going, it'd be good to hear ya band.

But could I just ask you something, maybe it mgiht help someone.

Do the cops block the road up the back way from The Channon?You know the one that comes out uphill from the pub, in the midddle of town?

I often wonder why people dont drive in that way , unless the cops do block that road too?

It'd be interesting to know.

thanks mate

rob

hey,

Havent been up before but wouldnt it just be the same as any concert.. Perfect example is Falls festival in Vic 3 day concert over new years.. every car is searched at the gates into the place but the locals all just bush wack their way in with whatever they like... Another one was thinking if they have roadblocks just run dummy runs into town at all hours till you get a free run... :bow:

I dunno what u mean by "dummy run" mate. But the town has one road in and out baically. The back road I mentioned is something you almost have to live there to know about. The locals would have no probalmes getting whatever they want in , it's maybe not the way you think it's done.

Then again, like I've said, I havent been for many years.

As long ago as I can remember though cloner, and I'm tlaking back to when I first got a lisence to drive, about 1980 or somthing, the cops have written down the lisence plates of cars that shouldnt be in the area; regardless of festival or not. I dont know the truth of it, but it's said the whole festival began as a red herring to get large amounts of pot from Nimbin, to where-ever.

With just one road to Lismore, an old holden held together with balers twine , full of hippies drving into town this time of year drew unwanted attention. I mean a 200 dollar holden often held it's weight in gold almost right? Given the cops know what time of year it is, they take searching pretty serious at times.

That's one concenr to hold onto if you're going anyway mate.

have fun

rob

yeah good luck to cops writing down license plate numbers there are cars fucking everywhere during mardi grass weekend.

They don't search all the cars, rather at certain times the have random roadside searches with a dog. Last year I didn't even see a single cop on the way in or out. (In on Friday, out on Monday)

there is plenty of pot in Nimbin obviously so if you are worried just don't bring any!

Hey guys you have been a great inspiration as I have been sick this week, it has taken me quite some time to get through all the thread however it has given me some ideas to work on this weekend. 1. Write to Normal as backup to anyone else who wants them in the fight in Australia, (we should all do at least this) imho. 2. Draft a letter to the Editor- put it up for everyone to critique. 3. Do same for letter to politicians (all sides of politics & all levels) 4. Put together all uses for the plant including a full medical list.

Anyway with a long weekend on these are my projects to do, wish me luck :bow:

Oh yeah, I may not agree with Nimbin and how they do things, however they have at least been prepared to do something, more than most of us. Now it's our time to get into the fight, so perhaps less taking shots at Nimbin and get started on our own part of the fight. :bow:

Wow this is a long thread!

And it has been dormant for a while too. ^_^

I have only managed to get to page 7 so far and my brain is just bursting. :D

Anyway, I am all for supporting a Pro Cannabis cause.

What I have been doing for a few months now is scouting around the internet and reading (and saving to my comp) all that I can find that shows how beneficial this plant is to us as individuals and as a society.

For food, fuel, paper, oil, plastics, fiber n textiles, building materials, and medicine. This one plant does it all, is planet friendly, and a self renewing natural resource.

I have been building a data base of information because I plan on compiling a booklet which I am going to self publish and then attempt to distribute across the country via letterbox drops, handing them out on the street, stacks on counters in various establishments, etc.

The information I plan for it to contain is how cannabis can work for us. It's uses, environmental benefits, medical information, etc.

The paper will naturally be made from hemp.

I haven't sourced the hemp paper as yet, as I am still gathering and compiling data.

I don't expect this project to be a cheap one. I also expect it to take me some time to do as I can be very easily distracted at times. :)

I will also eventually get around to building a site and uploading all my 'research' too. :)

If there is ever a gathering of minds in Brisbane, I am more than interested in attending.

To sort of quote SukonmiSkunk's sig... Save the planet, grow pot!

Cheers for now.

:freak:

~Rose.

irey sista rose

gotta love dat

i can help you to

build your web site (php) and give you free hosting

you can be admin and supply all content and keep it updated

pm me

say the word

and i will have it ready for you in a coulpe of hrs

dont worrie we have losta new tings we are doing this year to protect you all form the cops

we dont want to go into detail cause fine tuning the system is still in process

you see the cops come into town every day now till mardigrass trying to imtimidate we get scare the people away from the action but it allways backfires in their face

as we give them 1 big lecture everywhere they step

we put posters up for them to read everywhere they look

and

we get to test out early warning systems too

check the stats

10,000ppl at last years action

there were fewer than 150 police incidents the whole 3 day week end

including parking offences

thats a 1.5% chance of any problems over the whole week end

hey thats better that the blues & roots fest at bryon

really the MardiGrass is 1 of the safest cannabis law reform rallys on the planet

our stats prove it every year

the management of the blues and roots fest once said to me if they had stats like the mardigrass they would advertise it big time as one of the safest fest ever is a great selling point

and theyed be very proud of the fact

true story