PK13-14, Cannazym, advice?

Guest Eikel

Guest Eikel

Hi Guys,

With my first grow almost over now I'd almost run out of flower nutes, I went to the Hydro store and decided to switch from DM to Canna. I'll keep running the plants on the DM veg nutes + my normal additives OxyPlus in every watering and DM Guardian every second week.

I want to know the following about the Canna products, so those who have used them please let me know your experiences:

Should I treat Cannazym like DM Guardian? i.e. - use every second week continuously with watering?

The nutes are Canna CoCo part A and B, they have no seperate flower and veg nutes but the guy at the store told me they were designed to run the whole way through, complimented by PK13-14.

I was thinking of using the Canna nutes as per normal feedings and apply PK13-14 during the 3rd and 5th weeks of flowering (assuming a 7-8 week flower-period), does this seem sensible?

Thanks for any advice!

if you go accross to canna and use cannazyme yu will want to drop the use of dm gaurdian and also oxy pluss , cannazyme has benificail bactierias in it that will just be killed buy the gaurdian or oxy added ,

may be of help to look into microbile and use it fortnightly

I have used the PK 13-14 twice, on one grow it was used in week five as a replacement for all nutrients and addatives other than DM's Guardian with excellent results, in another grow it was used as directed on the bottle and that gave me excellent results as well, I used DM's two part nutrients on both grows.

:)

Guest Eikel

Thanks guys thats good all info :thumbsup

I think I'll continue with the OxyPlus/Guardian additives until I transplant them into their final pots (22 litre) and then switch over to the canna nutes and cannazym every second week. Will use pk13-14 in the 3rd and 5th weeks of flower instead of the nutes as I was originally reccommended.

Thanks again! :smoke

Guest Eikel
i have seen vege and bloom made by canna  :scratchin

Their nutes for normal hydro have both veg and bloom. The nutes for CoCo is a 2-part mix to run the whole way through - I suspect that it is higher in N than P & K so they compliment it with PK13-14.

Check out their website (www.canna.com, then select "UK" as your country), it's pretty much got the whole range of their products that they ship to Australia also.

EDIT - just checked it, they've added an "Australian-locale" version now, must've only been done recently.

Edited by EIkel