Seesman giveaway

Perhaps I need to give away some more seeds ?

Tell me what Seedsman strains you would like DC to stock and sell locally and I will give a 5 pack of these beauties to one of the entrants.

https://www.seedsman.com/en/peyote-zkittlez-feminised-seeds

Peyote Zkittlez is an indica-dominant hybrid strain bred by pollinating Peyote WiFi with the sweet-tasting Zkittlez. Peyote WiFi is itself a cross of Peyote Purple and the US indica WiFi strain. Zkittlez is a 3-way cross of Grape Ape, Grapefruit and a third, top secret, strain.

Thats what Seedsmans website says anyway,,,,,,I can tell you from experience these are simply stunning plants and they smoke like a dream.

Winner drawn on Friday 13th August 

Good luck and post away !

Mick

• Upvote 1

I don't buy seeds anymore, but if I did, I heard good things about Seedsman Original Haze so that might tempt me. Blue Dream might tempt as well.  You should also stock a CBD variety and a 1:1 THC/CBD for medical userrs. Is the giveaway just seedsman varieties, or any available through their site?

It has been years since I checked out Seedsman and the site is quite annoying now. You cannot browse seeds like you used to as you need to indicate your country. WTF? Can't seem to browse by vendor either unless I am missing something?

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.