Seesman giveaway

Reckon i've got the answer 2 our possum slash bandicoot problem here in Aus

U saw that very off his face possum that i took photo of after having a feed on my plant

Well when he came around i had a very indebt convo with him...[have been known 2 talk possum now and then ]

Anyhoo he revealed the reason him and his coot mates raid ppl's grows is their sick of loosing all their gear 2 customs when they order online and overseas

So i talked him in2 setting up a branch of mammal genetics featuring possum blossoms and bandicoot randy roots here in OZ

He has clawed out a legal doco stating no more raids on ppl's gardens if he receives all his dank requirements through local post

This is a game changer in people/critter dynamics.......fingers crossed inspirational overseas humans follow his lead :doh:

• Upvote 1

Gday Bob , we've found here the electric chicken netting stops them well too.

And their solar powered so no bill.

Even a small solar energiser as we've got ,combined with a role of nylon Hotwire you could easily Guard any gardens .

Little bit of outlay but you'd have the possums fully sorted . ✌

• Upvote 1

Reckon i've got the answer 2 our possum slash bandicoot problem here in Aus

U saw that very off his face possum that i took photo of after having a feed on my plant

Well when he came around i had a very indebt convo with him...[have been known 2 talk possum now and then ]

Anyhoo he revealed the reason him and his coot mates raid ppl's grows is their sick of loosing all their gear 2 customs when they order online and overseas

So i talked him in2 setting up a branch of mammal genetics featuring possum blossoms and bandicoot randy roots here in OZ

He has clawed out a legal doco stating no more raids on ppl's gardens if he receives all his dank requirements through local post

This is a game changer in people/critter dynamics.......fingers crossed inspirational overseas humans follow his lead :doh:

Bob are you suggesting That Seedsman might learn something from the possums and maybe team up with an Australian distributor so they can post all orders locally?

That would be impressive wouldn't it ?

Do you think such a move might be popular  :yahoo: ?

he he

Mick

• Upvote 1

Bob are you suggesting That Seedsman might learn something from the possums and maybe team up with an Australian distributor so they can post all orders locally?

That would be impressive wouldn't it ?

Do you think such a move might be popular  :yahoo: ?

he he

Mick

I Cant wait!

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.