• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Seesman giveaway

- - - - -

26 replies to this topic

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 318 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Hi all,

It has been way too long since I gave away any seeds here and there has been so much doom and gloom about, lets make someone a little happier.

I want to give away some very nice seeds and would like suggestions for how to go about this (slack I know asking you how to run a giveaway} but there it is If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them.

We are still unable to open new accounts (hope to soon) but we value our Aussie customers and would like to show our appreciation of your loyalty so I will be announcing the first of a few new giveaways in a week.

I look forward to your ideas !

Ta

Mick

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Nonannystate

Nonannystate

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

How about if your forum handle begins with the letter N, ends with an E and contains  exactly 12 letters your the first free seed pack winner? Good place to start!

“What makes the difference between a gang and a state is the belief that there is a difference between a gang and a state.”

“The law is an opinion with a gun.”

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8090 Posts:
Just send them to me

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 318 Posts:

I knew I could count on the usual suspects !

Are either of you two familiar with Australian bastard cannabis?

I am interested in this strain and any breeders or informed people who could enlighten me a little.

Thanks.

I will start giving away seeds in a week ....lets have some fun.

Mick

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic

Are either of you two familiar with Australian bastard cannabis?
I am interested in this strain and any breeders or informed people who could enlighten me a little.
Thanks.

Mick

Hey Mick
ABC is one of my favourite rabbit holes

have a chat with Mongy about Bindy buds aka ABC

Here is the thread. https://cannabis.com...weed-explained/

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8090 Posts:
Yep , mongy

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

afgahn bob

afgahn bob

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2012 Posts:
  • Interests:growin xxl autos

canna sponge

making oil which keeps me sane
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun indoor setup then sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:liquid organics

grow research

U probs not gonna believe this but i had a dream last night that free seeds were magically being made available 2 the most needy

So after feeding my 4 kids, 3 dogs, 3 parrots, 11 geckos, 2 snakes and a partially disabled mudcrab...[lost a nipper and 2 legs], i thought i'd sign up

Any info on orders making it in2 OZ mick ?

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 318 Posts:

U probs not gonna believe this but i had a dream last night that free seeds were magically being made available 2 the most needy

So after feeding my 4 kids, 3 dogs, 3 parrots, 11 geckos, 2 snakes and a partially disabled mudcrab...[lost a nipper and 2 legs], i thought i'd sign up

Any info on orders making it in2 OZ mick ?

I will keep you in mind...

We are still not accepting new Aussie customers so we can focus on our current customers, Shipments are getting through well,

Ta

Mick

Shiloh

Shiloh

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

Are either of you two familiar with Australian bastard cannab
Thanks.

Mick

Shiloh

Shiloh

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
Hey Mick. If you still after ABC, I noticed the seed factory.com.au has them on their site at the moment. $50 for a five pack. They also got some freak show if stealth is what your after. Grabbed some of them myself. Came through in a week. Can’t vouch for the beans as won’t be grown til spring. Have also seen 7east genetics in Canada has been playing with abc and has a new better smoke strain out called Drunken Bastard. Sounds promising

Reply to this topic

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.