Seesman giveaway

Hi all,

It has been way too long since I gave away any seeds here and there has been so much doom and gloom about, lets make someone a little happier.

I want to give away some very nice seeds and would like suggestions for how to go about this (slack I know asking you how to run a giveaway} but there it is If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them.

We are still unable to open new accounts (hope to soon) but we value our Aussie customers and would like to show our appreciation of your loyalty so I will be announcing the first of a few new giveaways in a week.

I look forward to your ideas !

Ta

Mick

I knew I could count on the usual suspects !

Are either of you two familiar with Australian bastard cannabis?

I am interested in this strain and any breeders or informed people who could enlighten me a little.

Thanks.

I will start giving away seeds in a week ....lets have some fun.

Mick

Are either of you two familiar with Australian bastard cannabis?

I am interested in this strain and any breeders or informed people who could enlighten me a little.

Thanks.

Mick

Hey Mick

ABC is one of my favourite rabbit holes

have a chat with Mongy about Bindy buds aka ABC

Here is the thread. https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/14173-mongy-weed-explained/

• Upvote 1

U probs not gonna believe this but i had a dream last night that free seeds were magically being made available 2 the most needy

So after feeding my 4 kids, 3 dogs, 3 parrots, 11 geckos, 2 snakes and a partially disabled mudcrab...[lost a nipper and 2 legs], i thought i'd sign up

Any info on orders making it in2 OZ mick ?

U probs not gonna believe this but i had a dream last night that free seeds were magically being made available 2 the most needy

So after feeding my 4 kids, 3 dogs, 3 parrots, 11 geckos, 2 snakes and a partially disabled mudcrab...[lost a nipper and 2 legs], i thought i'd sign up

Any info on orders making it in2 OZ mick ?

I will keep you in mind...

We are still not accepting new Aussie customers so we can focus on our current customers, Shipments are getting through well,

Ta

Mick

Are either of you two familiar with Australian bastard cannab

Thanks.

Mick

Hey Mick. If you still after ABC, I noticed the seed factory.com.au has them on their site at the moment. $50 for a five pack. They also got some freak show if stealth is what your after. Grabbed some of them myself. Came through in a week. Can’t vouch for the beans as won’t be grown til spring. Have also seen 7east genetics in Canada has been playing with abc and has a new better smoke strain out called Drunken Bastard. Sounds promising

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.