Seesman giveaway

Possums follow there trails back to your plot

Find these points of entry and put ammonia on the them , they can't find there way back if you destroy there scent trails , don't believe me check it out

Ammonia will deter any animals from entering your patch

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

I've found having a couple of Harpy eagles in ure backyard tends 2 slow possum population somewhat

For those not up 2 date on Harpy evolution, they are those big-arse birds that enjoy taking sloths 4 rides in Amazon forests

Pretty sure possum would taste like sloth so there u have it

Baby Harpy's gotta eat 2 :greedy:

• Upvote 1

OK you have convinced me ......I will give away a 5 pack of these lovelies https://www.seedsman.com/en/seedsman-thcv-thc-feminised-seeds

For the best Aussie pest control tips  .....especially bastard possums and inquisitive wallabies. 

I will announce the winner Friday 9th July and I have some big news brewing that will make lots of you VERY happy campers.

More giveaways coming too !

Ta

Mick

• Upvote 1

If anyone is interested this survey https://worldwideweed.nl/

may be helpful.

Dr Gary Potter a UK academic and criminologist who is involved in the Global Cannabis Cultivation Research Consortium.  They collect anonymous data from cannabis growers internationally – much of which supports legal change, in favour of home growers worldwide.

Both Seedsman and DC seeds are supportive of this sort of research and Dr Potter is known to us and well vetted. 

Seedsman AND DC seeds !

Ta

Mick

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.