Seesman giveaway

Nice thought Gillipid,

I dont have any Merch at the moment and I can only send these locally.

I have offered to send elsewhere in Australia if beans can be sent by a friend.....If I cant help I will have to give them to someone else

My apologies for not making it clearer that this was an Australian giveaway linked to Australian availability of Seedsman seeds through DC collectables and I am only able to send beans locally.

Ta

Mick

• Upvote 1

OK I have done my best to sort out our Kiwi mates....perhaps I can work out something special for them?   Any ideas people?

In any case I would like to announce that our new winner (if he doesn't live in new guinea) is  luckyjerry......Please PM me with details.

Congratulations Lucky you are the winner of some awesome Seedsman seeds now available in Australia at https://dccollectables.store/

Thanks to everyone for contributing.

More giveaways are in the pipeline.

Ta

Mick

• Upvote 2

wow i am excited! pm'd you. also is DC already sold out of seedsman? they all say sold out.

I believe DC still have some White OG fem seeds left but dont worry there will be more and with support from the community this will be an ongoing opportunity to buy Seedsman seeds from within Australia, faster safer and supporting an Aussie business.

DC seeds rock and I am very happy to see Seedsman becoming much more easily available in Australia

Mick

• Upvote 3

hmm i get the feeling Mick has just been pulling my leg. still no seeds, no response from Mick...piss poor effort! Why run competitions that you never honor? 

I apologise if your prize hasn't arrived and I will resend as soon as I am able given they should have arrived by now.

I do my best to be on this page every day but have recently been unwell and unable to do anything.

I am sure there are plenty of people here who know I do not pull anyone's leg and I do everything possible to look after people having issues and in running giveaways.

I am sorry for the delay and will fix that ASAP

Ta

Mick

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.