Seesman giveaway

I apologise if your prize hasn't arrived and I will resend as soon as I am able given they should have arrived by now.

I do my best to be on this page every day but have recently been unwell and unable to do anything.

I am sure there are plenty of people here who know I do not pull anyone's leg and I do everything possible to look after people having issues and in running giveaways.

I am sorry for the delay and will fix that ASAP

Ta

Mick

Hi Mick, thank you for the response. Sorry man i didn't mean to offend you either, just have never won anything like this before and then i didn't receive anything  and never heard back from you. I will check tommorow again and PM you, the beans weren't there today or yesterday. Thanks Mick. Appreciated.

post-57984-0-99242600-1632586813_thumb.pngpost-57984-0-28368800-1632586847_thumb.pngpost-57984-0-65499700-1632586868_thumb.pngpost-57984-0-86803500-1632586889_thumb.png

I apologise if your prize hasn't arrived and I will resend as soon as I am able given they should have arrived by now.

I do my best to be on this page every day but have recently been unwell and unable to do anything.

I am sure there are plenty of people here who know I do not pull anyone's leg and I do everything possible to look after people having issues and in running giveaways.

I am sorry for the delay and will fix that ASAP

Ta

Mick

Every thing possible ???

yeah sure.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.