List of Australian Organic NoTill Amendments and Components

always nice to be near the end of flower ay bill . your yard looks great mate 

not long now

post-14354-0-15045000-1554189586_thumb.jpg

wow itchy ... nice plants mate. :) hope you don't mind that i copied your photo over from billygoat's hempy thread ... thought the bounty had to be shared. :) not sure of forum etiquette for that one ... if not okay, let me know and I'll remove it.

ps: i rotated the image cause i nearly dropped the computer turning it on it's side :))

Edited by pug1010

wow itchy ... nice plants mate. :) hope you don't mind that i copied your photo over from billygoat's hempy thread ... thought the bounty had to be shared. :) not sure of forum etiquette for that one ... if not okay, let me know and I'll remove it.

all good mate 

thanks for the kind words 

on another note i was looking at Dr Robert Faust vids today talking bout his ful power fulvic 

did you get the ful-power here or shipped from OS

have you tried it against NTS Fast Fulvic 

ful-power is def a fulvic i'd like to try 

thanks for turning the pic , i can never get it up the right way once it's uploaded for some reason 

Edited by itchybromusic

he's on the ball eh? they have a fair few wallies over there, but also some really switched on people doing some good stuff.

when i was on the west coast i used it mate - not sure of the process for getting it to oz or if anyone sells it here. also not sure how it stacks up against the NTS fulvic acid. all i remember is that it smells and looks the same as the nts stuff - not much of a help ... sorry mate. in the past, could always have a good chat with paul plant about the nts product range, how they were made and where they sourced their stuff. he was great and used small words, so i could understand what he was saying. if memory serves (bit of an iron chef flashback there), he said that the nts fulvic process was similar to the ful-power one. he left a while ago unfortunately, so can't double check that one. i tried to chat to someone else there about their kelp product and although he was knowledgeable ... wasn't as free with the info and i felt like i needed to promise to buy heaps of stuff to make it worth the effort. :)

i also used Dr Faust's vam - that would sound horribly wrong in a different context. :) i think the ultimate situation,` would be if he started an oz production centre and used local products ... that would be some powerful stuff. :)

thanks for turning the pic , i can never get it up the right way once it's uploaded for some reason 

maybe you need to stop growing monsters mate ... hehehe ... or take a photo from the roof to get in all the goodness.:)

Edited by pug1010

hey itchy ...

i remember a while ago watching gorge cervantes in spain (Ultimate Grow DVD 2) ... cracked me up. lots of different opinions about gorge, but really enjoyed the way he showed how the spanish did things - cement mixers for soil and vegies and cannabis together. also remember heaps of spanish growers had balconies and would pull a make-shift plastic cover over the plants while it showered ... then back again when it was cleared. is this similar to your set up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVTc7krXh1g

i think it's at 15:45 min mark

just a heads up ... sure you have this well sorted, but also think youtube like you to sign in, so they know exactly where your accessing their info.

lol your a funny guy pug lol

was going to buy some ful-power off amazon but never quite got around to it  

but good to hear it smells & looks the same , not anything wrong with nts fast fulvic 

but he just seems to be the man to see regarding fulvic , makes a human grade of 

fulvic as well Wu Jin San 

my cover is sort of like that but it's a permanent cover that doesn't run all way to the ground 

completely open at each end & open to around 1.2m on the sides which are close 

to a fence & the back of a garage 

you can see the reo / trench mesh bent in an arch i attach the ag plastic 2 in that pic that you attach on this page above

Edited by itchybromusic

my cover is sort of like that but it's a permanent cover that doesn't run all way to the ground 

completely open at each end & open to around 1.2m on the sides which are close 

to a fence & the back of a garage 

you can see the reo / trench mesh bent in an arch i attach the ag plastic 2 in that pic that you attach on this page above

gotcha ... good airflow too without any hassle ... obviously doing the job ... and then some. :)

gotcha ... good airflow too without any hassle ... obviously doing the job ... and then some. :)

yeah i put the cover up to protect from rain but a couple years back i had a left over clone 

very late in the season , pretty much the end of the season , basically i couldn't fit it indoor 

so i planted it in a bed outdoor , it was less than a foot tall & went into flower straight away 

i just left it , this was around end may , it got really cold & we had lots of rain , the plant went

completely black , the buds were a decent density but the whole time it never molded up 

i let it go till all triscombe heads had gone past the used by date , eventually pulled it & used

it as mulch but the whole time no mold , now it might have been resistant to mold but it made

me think about the plastic ag cover & if i needed to have it , i still have it , well i have new stuff

to go up at least & i will put it up , but is rain & high humidity the only reason we get mold ?

of cause there's bugs that shit in our buds that cause mold , forget bout them for a min 

& focus on the pathogen that causes mold , is this pathogen only a prob with high moisture levels 

or is there something we do or the way we grow that encourages this pathogen to thrive ?  

• Upvote 1

i was checking out Green Gene's Garden on you tube https://youtu.be/FaJKYvSN51s

he's having mold probs at the moment , he says it's bad environmental control  

he also follows VPD in his grow space in veg & flower

but he had a dehue spit the dummy & now has mold showing up which means 

now that he has the prob he no longer follows VPD just while he finishes this grow

he's a full on synthetic grower not a organic no tiller , he prefers no microorganisms which means he has no way 

of out competing any bug or pathogen that enters his space , which is what i prefer ( try to achieve ) , to have enough micro life to out compete the bad guys