First try at a no dig soil mix

Didn't want to come across a bit strong guys, sorry if I pissed any u guys off.

I should remind myself that i have more in common with you growers than anyone else.

The Yantra ak47x ww I have going is growing very well, some frost appearing on sugar leaves, hope it smokes well

hey carbcon ... didn't notice any thing heavy mate ... all sounded like good advice to me. i had a look at your plants on your thread ... look very nice as well, so reckon you know what you're doing and suggesting.:)

have a good night mate :)

• Upvote 2

Does anyone follow mendo dope? Recently been improving their organic game. Their 2018 garden in collaboration with greenshock farms is fucking killer. The layeref build and amend method they use may be of interest...

https://youtu.be/eGzo538JtDY

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yes, you should watch the szittles farm grow too :wub: :P these guys are off the hook outdoor growers, what we all could get too one day, some day... and a long way way for me... there plants are amazing to say the least..

Edited by kloud9

Yes, you should watch the szittles farm grow too :wub: [emoji14] these guys are off the hook outdoor growers, what we all could get too one day, some day... and a long way way for me... there plants are amazing to say the least..

Yeah man, or seed2soul farms... the soilkings medical grow was fucking awesome... like an orchard of pot.

• Upvote 2

I'd rather see you blokes grow some big shit, than look at You Tube video's of hipster's growing in Americunt

If all you see in these videos is amercan hipsters then you're more narrow sighted than the hps/led debate. The interesting thing is watching different gardening technique, updates on legal growing and the way their industry is constantly changing. They're as close as any government has come to legalisation down to a personal level, so if you don't want to learn anything from them, maybe you should write a guide, growing according to pedro, and we can start cutting cookies.

• Upvote 2