Liberty haze

post-64867-0-42159800-1583133458_thumb.jpg

Liberty haze flower

post-64867-0-72063900-1583133481_thumb.jpg

Pink kush

post-64867-0-30557500-1583133504_thumb.jpg

Pink kush flower

post-64867-0-45346800-1583133533_thumb.jpg

I also have a straight sativa, Dr Grinspoon, which isn't even flowering yet.

Won't be ready until July, I reckon I've got no chance of getting it to completion

post-64867-0-26856400-1583133428_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

looking real good mate 

prob the only way to get a sativa finished earlier is to do some kind of light dep grow with her 

Yeah she seems to be waiting for the autumn equinox to get started. I'm not that fussed she was always going to be a tiny yielding plant, Barney's say it produces about half what their other strains do.

I just hoped to get a weird phenotype as in BF's photos on their website.

I really need some sunny days to get them moving but that's not the forecast for the next week.

• Upvote 1

we all sun chasers bro lol

Bloody Southern Victorian weather.

lovely plants mate :)

Thanks, I'm happy with them so far.

Ayahuasca purple looks so pretty O.O

I am most impressed the way she looks. Barneys say that she turns purple in the last two weeks of flowering so mine has turned early.

Looking good mate Ive seen Grinspoon diaries where they take 20+ weeks to finish flowering , July might become September lol

Not what I want to hear but I'll see what I get.

• Upvote 1

I've noticed some insect damage over the last week or so which I thought was from caterpillars but I couldn't find any. Eventually I found a small pointed snail https://collections.museumvictoria.com.au/species/8774

post-64867-0-08581500-1583306761_thumb.jpg

Buggers are small and hard to see but at least they have the good taste to only eat the shade leaves. They're staying away from anything with resin on it which reduces the urgency to find them all.

I was lazy and didn't do any IPM in veg, I rarely have insect attacks so I don't bother. Naturally I won't spray in flower, so it is searching by hand to clear them off.

First time I've ever seen this species in the garden, at first I thought it looked like a water snail.

Dam never seen one of them B4 

the quick little bit of reading i just did suggested baits were more effective than sprays 

but baits weren't 100% effective 

can't say i've had a snail attack b4 that i can remember but i do think i read somewheres 

snails eat dry oatmeal & explode , well i don't think literally explode but the oatmeal expands

once inside the them which does the damage , the prob is the oatmeal needs to stay dry 

the other thing about baits , i think the reason baits like oatmeal aren't 100% effective is because the option of other food sources 

like a canna plant , it might be like a bag of lollies to a fat kid , the oatmeal his vegan alternative :)