First try at a no dig soil mix

I don't watch more than a minute or two, the hipsters give me the shits, its just a plant its not hard to grow, what is there to learn ?

you want to grow big shit, live somewhere with the right weather

couldn't care less if its legal or not, its not like we are going to get a go supplying anyone, in the wrong country for that 

• Upvote 1

Dont want too supply to anyone. Just enjoy the benefits of this plant.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I wish i could supply everyone, mate. Spread the word, share the herb... fuck the black market, fuck the market altogether... i grow fruit and veg and any excess goes to friends and fam. In an ideal world, taboos and consequence removed, pot wouldn't be any different.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

nice one oz :)

like your idea of different stones ...

if you vape, you can also do a bit of fine-tuning with the high as well ... based on the vape temperature. it's no where near as big a difference as trich colour, but still can change a stone from energetic to relaxing with the right strain ... in my case ... lemon skunk from dna seeds.

i've never done it, but have read of some growers who harvest a plant a couple of times, based on the top buds being ready earlier - outdoor growers tend to do it more i think. I suppose that could be done to the same effect to get three different highs from the same plant ... that is, cut some buds off each of your different plants when they are clear, then mostly cloudy and then some with amber. that could give you a way to try each plant from a strain with three different highs.

reckon a few growers would have a bit of experience with this technique. :)

ps ... some lovely strains you've got going there ... that g13haze is powerful stuff. :)

I just bought myself a dynavap but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. No temperature control on it though.

The staggered harvest is something I've done before but I found that it stalled growth too much.

Didn't want to come across a bit strong guys, sorry if I pissed any u guys off.

I should remind myself that i have more in common with you growers than anyone else.

The Yantra ak47x ww I have going is growing very well, some frost appearing on sugar leaves, hope it smokes well

I was not concerned; I agree with you that doing it by hand is optimal and will if I can.

My ak47Xww is starting to look OK now, buds are looking chunky, it just needs to fill in the gaps.

Seen the Mendo dope stuff. They can grow but the hip hop flat brim shit, shits me.

Couldn't ya get a big one going inside, 1m high planted into ground late September, even if it flowers a bit, should reveg and potentially be a very big plant if the genetics and conditions allow?

I like your thinking Pedro, with Aus sun, could probably match anything esp in a dep\supplemental light greenhouse.

More into having something on in background than videos now so podcasts are good.

The pot cast series being a favourite.

Few things caught my attention lately, the idea of still overfeeding in organics with no symptoms of such. Duke diamond and breeder steve mentioning this.

Also the Ter war or whatever it's called, like outdoor in the ground is really where it's at. Also interesting stories about how cannabis takes on the taste of companion plants etc.

I just bought myself a dynavap but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. No temperature control on it though.

The staggered harvest is something I've done before but I found that it stalled growth too much.

that dynavap is a bit different - interesting way of heating a vaporizer. once you get round to trying it out, would love to hear about it.

gotcha on the staggered harvest - you've tried a fair few techniques ozraptor. i've no doubt you'll work out your preferred trich colour and effect for each strain. makes sense to me - all the effort to grow, might as well get the stone you're looking for. :)

I thought that I finally worked out how to post my table of the mix and costings without stuffing up the format. However I previewed my post and the bloody thing was all over the place again.

So I've deleted the table until someone can help me with posting an excel file.

The rest of the post was based on the table and I'm buggered if I'm deleting it.

I made up a 260 litre mix this morning, it took me a couple of hours of easy work so I'll have no problem doing the garden beds I want to work on as they will be 300 litre mixes.

It'll be easier in a raised garden bed than in the containers I used this morning,

As you can see I used a number of suppliers and have no complaints not caused by my impatience.

I probably paid top dollar (see line above) so I will likely do better than $1.50/litre next time.

If you add in the cost of the inputs I supplied the price of the 25 litre bags that EAO  sells would seem to offer pretty good value; the OGS product is quite a bit more expensive. ($55 V $90 for a 25 litre bag)

I have no idea of the ingredients in either nor do I have any opinion as to which mix is best.

OGS was very handy because they have a wide range of products though I bought from EAO where I could seeing that his thread inspired me.

I will be talking with him about using a Blumat system for watering; I have a 1500 litre tank that I don't use at the moment. The pack he sells won't do though, There are a number of other things Blumat that I will need and he doesn't advertise them.

The Aussie distributor sells online:

https://www.eurolux-australia.com.au/blumat/

but I'd rather support EAO (DNG's business in case that's not clear) so if he will match their price (no reason to expect he won't) He'll get my business.

Just not for a few months; I've spent heaps on this over the last few weeks.

At least the rotating compost bin or electric cement mixer are now out of the picture.

• Upvote 1