Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

Biodynamics - so your looking at it as a whole thing and working together in ways that it sustains itself?

Yeah, I guess I'm curious about bringing some of the biodynamic principals into the indoor no till garden. Particularly using biodynamic prepared compost. I used some a while back that a friend produced... A biodynamic farmer. The response I saw from the plants after a topdress and compost tea as well as in the worm bin was insane. There's definitely something to it that we don't really understand yet

Yeah, I guess I'm curious about bringing some of the biodynamic principals into the indoor no till garden. Particularly using biodynamic prepared compost. I used some a while back that a friend produced... A biodynamic farmer. The response I saw from the plants after a topdress and compost tea as well as in the worm bin was insane. There's definitely something to it that we don't really understand yet

Science I guess we can not always understand everything just choose what we know to fit the narrative. Interesting to see what you find out though

• Upvote 1

i found a biodynamic compost from a bio training farm here in vic at one stage

they started a new batch of compost every weekend with a new set of students learning the methods 

it worked out a lill expensive for me at the time & they didn't have a constant supply of organic inputs 

like barley straw to use in the production 

would def love to have a source of biodynamic compost like Malibu Compost in the US http://malibucompost.com , here in oz 

Edited by itchybromusic
  • Upvote 1

i found a biodynamic compost from a bio training farm here in vic at one stage

they started a new batch of compost every weekend with a new set of students learning the methods 

it worked out a lill expensive for me at the time & they didn't have a constant supply of organic inputs 

like barley straw to use in the production 

would def love to have a source of biodynamic compost like Malibu Compost in the US http://malibucompost.com , here in oz

Nice. Where in Vic was that? I recently attended a microscope course along with tea grade compost making at Agpath. Amazing, I'm using her compost to inoculate my living soils now...

• Upvote 1

Nice. Where in Vic was that? I recently attended a microscope course along with tea grade compost making at Agpath. Amazing, I'm using her compost to inoculate my living soils now...

sorry mate it was some time ago i don't really remember where in vic it was 

pretty much gave up on the idea 

i might have got the info from biodynamics.net.au https://biodynamics.net.au/events/2019-02/

there seems to be a couple of field days in vic in Feb

• Upvote 1