Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

Reading on your blog.

'Bacteria make the glues that create aggregates which fungal hyphae then hold together. This creates larger particles and opens pathways for plenty of oxygen and water to enter the soil.'

I think that explains why my soil kinda looked like a sticky mess. Very interesting how it all works. I need me some chitinase happening. I'll be getting your soil recharge pack for sure, sounds like just what I need without having to source from all over the place and have bags of kelp sent over from Tassie like some of the other crazy soil nuts on here do.

Wink wink Itchy.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Reading on your blog.

'Bacteria make the glues that create aggregates which fungal hyphae then hold together. This creates larger particles and opens pathways for plenty of oxygen and water to enter the soil.'

I think that explains why my soil kinda looked like a sticky mess. Very interesting how it all works. I need me some chitinase happening. I'll be getting your soil recharge pack for sure, sounds like just what I need without having to source from all over the place and have bags of kelp sent over from Tassie like some of the other crazy soil nuts on here do.

Wink wink Itchy.

Thanks

yep i've got all the ingredients individually here at home that is in the recharge pack 

well maybe not the myco used , but i'll give it a shot anyway , should be good 

It will be a recorded conversation anyway so may as well share the audio...

you can use soundcloud or youtube , the pot cast is on soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181

both are free to upload , although if ya youtube channel gets popular enough 

there's a income stream possible 

might wanna look into oz stoner advertising too 

• Upvote 1

yep i've got all the ingredients individually here at home that is in the recharge pack 

you can use soundcloud or youtube , the pot cast is on soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181

both are free to upload , although if ya youtube channel gets popular enough 

there's a income stream possible 

might wanna look into oz stoner advertising too

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all the suggestions/advice.

• Upvote 1

It's a great all in one organic amendment kit... We found basalt through a tip from biodynamic farmers that apparently has the highest paramagnetic reading of any basalt in Australia. I personally think there is something to paramagnetism in soils that raises fertility levels. I would definitely love to start learning more about biodynamics and how we can apply some of their practices in an indoor setting.

Hopefully I haven't lost everyone at this post lol

Edited by DoNothingGarden