i use 200:1 full leaf & inner leaf powder 

& i use both & 15ml of made up juice per liter  

i find the full leaf takes a bit more time 

to incorporate into the water 

i don't see a diff between using either of them apart from the 

inner leaf powder requires only 10g to make 1 liter of juice 

the inner leaf is a little more expensive & there's prob a little more 

processing involved in manufacture compared to the whole leaf sun dried 

do you have a handle on any coconut water powder ? 

i used to use the Loving Earth freeze dried powder but can't seem to find it anymore

I do have a good supplier of certified organic coconut water powder in the States... Have to hold out on product development for a bit though and focus on what I have. The horticultural whole leaf aloe powder is manufactured with very low temperature milling processes to ensure preservation of compounds, there are more growth promoting compounds in whole leaf... It's late but I'll write a better post about it tomorrow. Cool U guys are onto the aloe powder already! I'm hoping to make it convenient and affordable for growers.

+1 for Saul

I use their 200x also, not the whole leaf that I will try next time.

hey carb 

i don't notice any diff with the whole leaf but i haven't done a side by side 

with one plant on whole leaf aloe & the other on inner leaf 

I do have a good supplier of certified organic coconut water powder in the States... Have to hold out on product development for a bit though and focus on what I have. The horticultural whole leaf aloe powder is manufactured with very low temperature milling processes to ensure preservation of compounds, there are more growth promoting compounds in whole leaf... It's late but I'll write a better post about it tomorrow. Cool U guys are onto the aloe powder already! I'm hoping to make it convenient and affordable for growers.

look forward to the coconut powder being available from you in the future then 

• Upvote 1

Whole leaf contains higher concentrations of compounds mentioned earlier... Polysaccharides, gibberellins etc. Hence why it's used in agriculture and horticulture. If you are making liquid concentrate at 20g powder to 1L water you shouldn't have to use higher concentrations than 5ml, 10ml max per L water. Save yourself money and aloe! Edited by DoNothingGarden