Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

When are u getting more in stock? I only need 4 or 5 of them though. Is 8 the minimum you sell? I see Amazon have a kit of 5 but I prefer to shop local.

I'll be hooking them to my own res. A drinking water holder like a jerry can takes up less space.

I have a 12 carrot kit in stock, it should be available on the website yeah?

I got this today. Smells and looks good enough to eat. Was thinking of throwing a chicken wing and drumstick in the bag then shake it around a bit before baking in the oven. Or should I deep fry them in neem?

Either way you can tell this is a fine crafted organic blend. I might put some in my worm bin as well. Spoil them in the hot day tomorrow.

post-61528-0-25389500-1548329739_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Certainly greened up in the last 5 days :)

gallery_2463_1796_117460.jpg

gallery_2463_1796_590564.jpg

Starting to wonder how this would go in the indoor hempys.. mine are only 1.5L, so a few bags would go a long way.....

Good to see the deep green going on there. Looks great! The soil has a huge water holding capacity so be careful to not over do it, especially in plastic pots. Also, when going indoors, you still need bigger soil volume than if you were to use sterile medium and synthetic nutrients. It's widely accepted when growing in living soils that minimum pot size per plant should be 25L... 50 or larger is ideal. Raised beds are really where it's at! The plants are taking up nutrients on their own via microbial interaction. This requires enough soil to do so... Hope that makes sense lol

I got this today. Smells and looks good enough to eat. Was thinking of throwing a chicken wing and drumstick in the bag then shake it around a bit before baking in the oven. Or should I deep fry them in neem?

Either way you can tell this is a fine crafted organic blend. I might put some in my worm bin as well. Spoil them in the hot day tomorrow.

lol I've had similar thoughts myself... And have to remind myself that rock dust etc probably won't taste too good... Worms however will love it for sure Edited by DoNothingGarden